This is the civics-only version of the mod. If you would like to play with the full version, which also adds ascension perks, edicts, policies, techs, origins and more, then check out the main mod. This mod adds 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 10 corporate civics and 5 machine civics.
- Five civics from the Expanded MegaCorp Civics mod integrated into the mod, now named: Entertainment Enterprise, Consumer Streamlining, Galactic Pioneers, Titan of Industry and Construction Corporation.
- The Research Institute civic from the EMC mod has been merged with the Technocorp civic.
- Sanctify Singularity decision (available for Nihilistic Cults) now requires the Consecrated Worlds ascension perk.
- Several gestalt civics modified.
Work on version 1.3.3, the final minor update before 1.4, has begun.
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the CE_CivicsOnly.mod file and the CE_CivicsOnly folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded (Civics Only).
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/CE_CivicsOnly"" to the bottom line of the CE_CivicsOnly.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.