Castle Front - skin.
Retexture by Patella.
Copy all of these files into their respective folders in
C:Program FilesLionhead Studios LtdThe MoviesData
If a folder does not exist, create it exactly as the file
structure displayed here.
This will create a completely new set.
Camera flybys and lighting included -- lugs left out cause they're just huge...
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the meshes used to create some of the sets, some effects and scenes DO NOT WORK on some, or all, of Patella's castle sets. I made a choice to use "broken" sets in order to remove extraneous set dressing -- like modern electric lights. If you need a door scene on a set where they're broken, I suggest using the supplied textures and re-texture the working set and then editing accordingly. Or, you can wait a short while for me to do the re-texturing myself on "modern" castle sets. I apologize in advance if this causes you grief.
* Bedroom -- Doors do not work. Lighting only effects actors.
* Cellar -- Lighting only effects actors.
* Dungeon -- Cell doors do not work. (Lighting works fine. Main door works fine.)
* Front -- Lighting only effects actors. (Doors work fine.)
* Library -- Doors do not work. Lighting only effects actors. Mesh tweaks textures near ceiling.
* Wall -- Everything's OK.
Finally -- I DO NOT require any credits if you use these sets. I know that the last thing I want to do is figure out who I need to credit in my own movies and don't want to force others to do the same. If you like the sets, and find that they're useful, do me a favor and watch some or all of the movies I have online. Movies.lionhead.com