Here's the second version of Camillo's CoD2 Sound Volume Mod, which realistically increases and balances the sounds in the game to give you an even more immersive experience.
1. After unpaking the file copy "ZZZ_Camillo_COD2_Sounds_Volume_Mod" file into "main" folder located in Your Call of Duty 2 folder.
2. Now You can play.
1. Detete "ZZZ_Camillo_COD2_Sounds_Volume_Mod" file from "main" folder located in Your Call of Duty 2 folder.
2. Now You can play and Your Call of Duty 2 is just like it was before installing the mod.
INFO ABOUT THE MOD
This tiny mod changes the volume level of all sound groups and types in the game making them much more realistic, i.e. gunfire and explosion sounds are louder than originally in the game, while footsteps, battlechatter or voiceover sounds are more quiet.
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT THE MOD
1. This mod is for single an maybe also for multiplayer mode of Call of Duty 2. I don't play multiplayer, I have a very bad connection, so I just didn't test it there.
2. This mod may not work properly with any other sound volume mods but it should work without any problems when used with any sound, blood or realism mod.
3. For the real best experience it is highly recomended to use together my Camillo_COD2_Sound_Volume_Mod, Camillo_COD2_Weapons_Sound_Mod and Camillo_COD2SP_Realism_Mod. Those mods can work together without any problems and all of them You may download from www.codfiles.com..
KNOWN BUGS AND CONTACT INFO
I haven't found any bugs so far but however if You find something or if You just like to contact me about this mod than please write me at email@example.com, I always reply. If You would like to use this mod for Your own project than of course You may feel free, but please credit me - Camillo - as partially an author. And please forgive me for my English, I'm from Poland, so Engish is not my primary language.
CHANGES ADDED TO VERSION 2
1. Decreased volume level a bit for some parts of sounds for a better and more realistic balance.
2. Increased volume level a bit for some parts of sounds for a better and more realistic balance.
3. Removed lower volume whizbyz and flesh hit sounds in order to not collide with any other sound mods, so right now this mod does not change any sound itself and may work with any other sound mods.