Imperial Age 3.0 is here! new factions and other new content await come fight for a Imperial power or make your own destiny in gun powder era Calradia!
March once more to the sound of the drums and guns as we bring you the latest version of Calradia Imperial Age!
The changing face of Calradian politics and diplomacy drags several new nations into the dramatic and destuctive nature of Imperial era Calradia and rumours float around many a pub and Inn about several more strangers seeking out their own destiny have been sighted.
Rumours are also passed around barracks as many of the older armies have received updated uniforms and newer regiments have been called up to help fight the war and keep peace in the borders of the land.
Change log is below, download and enjoy ladies and gentlemen.
>>>>>Beta 3.0 Change Log<<<<<
- Added 8 New Companions
- Added the Commonwealth of Alvion
- Added Alvion Uniforms and Weapons
- Added The Ability To Hire Troops From Companions
- Added Unique Troops that Can Be Hired From Companions
- Added New Rhodok Caps
- Added New Islands: Alvion, Ancia and Silicia
- Added 2 New Sarranid Muskets
- Added New Backstory Menu For Selecting a Starting Regiment
- Added New Troops
- Added New UPN Musket
- Added Deaths Head Infantry and Officer Uniforms
- Added Brunvick and 3 New Villages
- Created New Trade Routes Between Cities
- Added the Grand Duchy of Dalandt
- Added Dalandt uniforms
- Added the Grand Sovereignty of Ancia
- Added Ancien uniforms
- Replaced all hair styles and added a few new ones
- Added New Music
- Added Two New Sabres
- Added Gottemark
- Added Gottemark Troops and Uniforms
- Added Imperial Age Manual
- Added Musicians
- Added Quartermasters
- Added New Regimental Staff
- Added Regimental Staff Stat Buffs (Read manual for information)
- Added Extended Manhunter Dialogue
- Added Intelligence Officers
- Changed Rhodok Cap 2 Mesh and Texture
- Nerfed All Carbines and Pistols
- Changed Rhodok Voltigeur Snipers to 2nd Rhodok Republic Light Infatry
- Replaced all Bearskin Meshes
- Replaced all Bicorne Meshes
- Replaced Sarranid Musket Meshes
- Changed Second UPN Musket Mesh
- Changed UPN Officer Uniform Texture
- Improved UPN Uniforms
- Improved Vaegir Uniforms
- Made Faction Banners Available for Players
- Increased Size of Pistols
- Updated Swadian Shako Meshes and Textures
- Changed Swadian Bearskin Meshes and Textures
- Changed Firearm Sound Effects
- Updated Troop Upgrade Trees to Include a Regimental Staff Line
- Nerfed all Grenades
- Removed Zendar Chasseurs and Midlanders
- Improved Rhodok Shakos
- Improved UPN Shakos
- Fixed CTC Tricorne Mesh Glitch
- Fixed Extended Prisoner Dialogue Not Appearing
Once again, we thank all those who supported us whether
through the simple act of enjoying the mod to beta testing, providing
OSP content for us to use and even just spreading the news through word
of mouth. We also have some big plans for the next few updates in the
works, keep an eye on the thread in the future for more information.
We also have positions on the team opening for those who can do the following:
Coding, scripting and working with the Warband engine in general.
A model texture artist with also general passion for making custom menu and promotional art.
A dedicated scener for the module, we have the tools and gear we just need somebody willing to take it to the next level!