Play as an Elite Minor in an alternate timeline, includes Elite FP animations, battles against the UNSC and Flood, and a Boss battle at the end. No Cutscenes, Firefight inspired.
I recommend using "Halo FOV by TG" and setting said fov to at least 90, 100 suggested
Not necessary, it just looks better imo with the Elite FP
Difficulty: Medium (For me at least), could be easy for others, potentially very hard instead. Skill varies.
This project was made to entertain myself
I have absolutely 0 claim on any assets/tags in this mod
- Takes place in an alternate continuity (of course).
- Set towards the end of 343 Guilty Spark, from the Covenant perspective.
- I don't think this requires OS at all, although I did compile with OS_Tool - should work fine on default custom edition
- There's a death barrier to prevent you from progressing deeper into the map (Playable area is Pelican crash + the swamp water behind you)
- I also have no clue how to stop the instant reload after death, so I tried to slow it slightly.
- Sometimes carrier flood may get caught, so if the timer is still going, peek into where the crashed Spirit is - they might be there.
- Timer is just for show, it does nothing at 0. I implemented it more as a "How fast can I clear?" for each wave.
How to play
- Make sure you have devmode enabled, or a Singleplayer UI
- put "c10_conviction" into C:\Halo Custom Edition\maps (or wherever you've installed the game)
- Ingame, press ~ and type in (without quotes) "map_name c10_conviction"
- Lone Warrior
- >>TCEM<< DarkZealot
I don't know if i've missed anyone, or included someone by mistake, I'm incredibly sorry if I have
PS - Sorry for the lack of an Elite HUD. Tried to make one myself, it was absolutely terrible, and didn't work right.
- Fight Flood
- Fight Marines
- Fight Master Chief