BSPSource v1.4.0 support list is below, adds a lot of improvements, this has been uploaded for archiving purposes, credits goes to ata4.
- Added support for No More Room in Hell.
- Added support for Insurgency.
- Black Mesa:
- Added better static prop support for Black Mesa to maintain compatibility with maps made for older versions of Black Mesa.
- Updated file pattern for Black Mesa in
appdb.xml to include Xen and multiplayer maps for better auto detection of Black Mesa maps.
- Counter-strike Global Offensive:
- Added support for CS:GO grenade and drone clip tool textures, which would appear as nodraw tool textures.
- Added support for CS:GO's 'non-object' based ladders.
- Added support for the newer CS:GO static prop lump version 11, which supports the
uniformscale attribute for static props.
Render in Fast Reflections of static props not being set correctly for CS:GO (May also affect games that use csgo's static prop lump, like Insurgency).
- Added support for Vindictus prop scaling.
- Rewritten Areaportal and Occluder brush mapping system.
- Added a
Fix tool texture alignment feature that will realign all tool textures on their brush faces. It fixes the issue where some tool textures would appear stretched in the decompiled map.
- Added new feature 'Smart extracting'. When enabled, files generated and embedded by the compilation process (e.g. cubemap data) are automatically skipped to prevent the output directory from being cluttered with unimportant files.
- Added support for tooltexture
- Improved visgroup writing:
- Added internal support for colors. Visgroups written by bspsrc now automatically get a random color assigned.
- Visgroups are now sorted by their name, improving readability.
- The command line interface now supports 4 new features:
-unpack_embedded, unpacks embedded files in the bsp.
-no_smart_unpack, disables 'smart' extracting of embedded files.
-force_manual_areaportal, forces manual entity mapping for areaportal entities.
-force_manual_occluder, forces manual entity mapping for occluder entities.
- Fixed an
IndexOutOfBoundsException when decompiling maps without entity lump.
- Fixed a minor bug where displacements having the
DISP_INFO_FLAG_HAS_MULTIBLEND flag set would have this flag written to the flags property along with the displacement surface collision flags.
- Fixed a minor bug where brush sides referenced invalid texture names. This happened when the os default language was set to Turkish.
- Fixed a minor bug where the brush sides list in
info_overlay entity blocks would have a space delimiter before the closing quotation mark.
Huge thanks to Rihi, Flavrans and other contributors for this big list of improvements!