32 level megawad for Doom II. Single player or 2-4 player co-op. Interconnected levels with an open world/realism theme and lots of blood.
Bloodline Holocaust - Version 4.8
- Advanced engine needed : No
- Primary purpose : Single+Coop play
- Title : Bloodline Megawad
- Release date : First release was May 2016
- Author : Rubber Tunes
- Email Address : email@example.com
- Misc. Author Info : Hardstyle producer.
- Additional Credits to : Custom music scored by Luigi "LuiDeca/WeeGee" Bonocchi.
- New levels : 32
- Sounds : No
- Music : Yes
- Graphics : No
- Dehacked/BEX Patch : No
- Demos : No
* Play Information *
- Game : DOOM2
- Map # : Mapxx
- Single Player : Designed for
- Cooperative 2-4 Player : Designed for
- Deathmatch 2-4 Player : No
- Difficulty Settings : Yes
* Construction *
- Base : New from scratch
- Build Time : 3 years
- Editor(s) used : GZDoom Builder, Slade, freac + music production software.
- Known Bugs : May crash in vanilla-based engines due to large areas.
- May Not Run With : Chocolate Doom, Doom2 (Steam Dosbox)
- Tested With : Chocolate Doom 3.0.0, Crispy Doom 5.2, Zandronum 3.0, GZDoom 3.5.0, ZDoom 2.8.1, QZDoom 2.1.0, PrBoom+ 184.108.40.206.test, Doomsday 2.0.3, Legacy 1.46.3, Doom2 (Steam and Dosbox 0.71)
- 4.1 Added a few secrets and re balanced ammo/monsters in the first few maps.
- 4.2 Music and maps now as separated files.
- 4.3 Added more content to MAP29.
- 4.3b A few minor changes mainly in MAP10 and MAP30.
- 4.3c Fixed MAP29 from a wall clipping bug, added more realistic lightning to MAP12.
- 4.4 Added more monsters to all maps for different difficulty settings. Added a few more details to some maps.
- 4.5 Fixed minor mistakes like texture alignments, lightning issues, item balance and monsters in almost all maps.
- 4.5b Fixed texture alignment in MAP08. Changed name to Bloodline Holocaust.
- 4.6 Added content to MAP01 and MAP29.
- 4.6b Fixed textures starting area MAP01, added minor content to MAP13, MAP16 and MAP28.
- 4.6c All 25 first maps now have secrets. Added a few cosmetic changes to various maps.
- 4.6d Allround bug fixes.
- 4.6e Allround bug fixes.
- v4.7 Added secret to MAP07, fixed a few bugs where new secrets couldn't be accessed and changed MAP31 slightly to function better. MAP31 is a tribute to 007's Golden Eye on Nintento 64. It can be accessed within the starting area proximity of MAP15 (enter secret level exit).
- v4.7b Added a missing cosmetic door to MAP18, added a cockpit chair to the spacecraft in MAP14, MAP27 and MAP28 and added a few more enemies to MAP28.
- v4.8 FINAL VERSION - added MAP32 and fixed a few minor things in most other maps. Further changes are discontinued except for bug fixes.
- v4.8b - maps and music available separately. Minor changes and fixes to all levels are now only available in version 48b.