It's here, the big combat and culture update. Check the description for more info!
It's here, the big combat and culture update! The 032 build of Blameless contains the following updates:
- Wildlings > These neutral villagers can be won over by culture spread by temples. Or just kill them to free some space for your buildings.
- Shrine space enlargement > The shrine now clears 4 extra tiles around it, these tiles are designated holy, and are not capable of containing buildings/resources.
- Visual overhaul > The overall visuals have been modified for both performance and looks.
- Warriors now attack Hives.
- Wildlife is back! Wolves, bunnies and birds populate the world again. Wolves are dangerous when they get really hungry, bunnies and birds are just filler content at the moment.
- Warriors kill dangerous wildlife and gather food in the process
- The interaction tool has been updated, grab also requires 50 belief to use now.
- DOOOOOOM! Use the Doom interaction on Wildling huts to designate them as enemies. The doom name is only there because I still lack a better description for it ( suggestions!? )
To perform in this build you have to pay more attention to everything in the world. I suggest you start with this setup for the first 5 villagers:
- 2 Woodcutters
- 1 Stonemason
- 1 Builder
- 1 Warrior
To make sure the ants won't destroy every single villager, try placing warriors near threats manually, they will always attack the nearest threat!
So, this is it! I hope you enjoy the new update and wish you all the best of luck with your own projects and/or gameplays!
For more news and background check Blamelessthegame.com
, or follow the progress on Twitter: @FBProjecten
Really enjoying Blameless? Support me on itch.io by making a donation!