With this mod you can create Black Soul Gems anytime you want!
Name: Black Soul Gem Altar
Please read "Update Details" for update information.
From now on, sorry for bad English.
This mod adds necromancer's altars(those where you can swap Grand Soul Gems to Black Soul Gems), but with this mod you can use altars ANYTIME YOU WANT! IMPORTANT!!!:Original altars from Bethesda are still the same, i just created new ones. For those who don't know, place Empty Grand Soul Gem in Altar, cast Soul Trap spell on Altar as many times as needed (depends on how much soul gems are in there), open the Altar and take Black Soul Gem, that's all. Just one more thing; when you cast Soul Trap, there won't be those "purple effects", like in original altar. This will act as usuall ST spell.
In v2.0 you are able to swap ANY empty soul gem for black soul gem. How it works? Simply, you need required number of usual empty soul gems to swap for one Black Soul Gem (BSG):
- You need 5 empty Petty SGs to swap for one BSG;
- You need 4 empty Lesser SGs to swap for one BSG;
- You need 3 empty Common SGs to swap for one BSG;
- You need 2 empty Greater SGs to swap for one BSG;
- And ofcourse, you need 1 empty Grand SG to swap for one BSG;
E.g. place 3 Common, 1 Grand and 5 Petty SGs in altar and cast Soul Trap ONCE. You've just made 3 Black Soul Gems :). I don't consider this as cheaty mod, because Bethesda should have made BSGs more "common". Enjoy.
v2.1 Fixed bug where you could make BSG with just one Lesser Soul Gem. Also I include SI only file, doesn't require original BSG Altar, requires SI only. You'll find in front of Sheo's Palace, can't miss it.
You can find altars in castle in every city except Kvatch and Imperial City, where altar is in Arcane University Lobby. They are very easy to find.
1. Copy the .esp file to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\(overwrite if you already use v1.0 or v2.0)
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the .esp file from \Oblivion\Data\
1.0, 2010/3/19 - Initial release.
You can find me on TESNexus as 'BlackerrR'
You can find me on PlanetElderScrolls.gamespy.com as 'BlackerrR'
You can find me on TheNexusForums.com as 'BlackerrR'
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Construction Set.
You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that
you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod.
Mirror #1 - Tesnexus.com