This mod from princess_stomper adds a large 5-bedroom house to the Seward Square area of Washington DC, on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and 7th Street, opposite Reilly's Rangers.
Adds a large 5-bedroom house to the Seward Square area of Washington DC, on the corner of Pennsylvania Ave and 7th Street, opposite Reilly's Rangers. The house is bright blue, hence the name.
The house is a former guest-house called The Town House, which has been occupied until recently by a couple of researchers who fled to another State when the woman fell pregnant. The house is generally well-decorated and in good repair, complete with "artificial" flowers in vases.
When entering the house, leave your companions at the door (inside or outside) the first time or they will get into a fight with the robot, and will continue to fight with him even after you've reprogrammed him!
There are a number of mines strewn around the property so try not to step on them!
As soon as you have reprogrammed the robot, you may rejoin your companions, but do wait a few seconds because it takes a few moments for the new AI to kick in.
* Potted plants and hanging baskets
* Map-marker - visible but cannot travel-to until found
* Locked front door (leveled) with half-concealed key nearby - you may have to TCL to reach key (which explains why none of the raiders have broken in!)
* Dining/lounge area with cozy fireplace
* Terminal to control (reprogrammed) butler
* 12 containers suitable for storage (inc safe)
* Utility room
* Kitchen with sink, refrigerator and scripted oven to bake sweetrolls
Scripted elevator to basement and 2nd floor
* Ice-cold Nuka vending machine
* Pool tables (could be used for trophy display)
* 9 containers suitable for storage
* 3 bedrooms (2x double, 1x single)
* Shared bathroom
* 6 containers suitable for storage
* 2 large suites (one has queen-sized four-poster bed!)
* 2 en-suite bathrooms
* Window views to rear alley
* Robot butler - initially aggressive - who dispenses unlimited dirty water and has the barber menu
* 15 containers suitable for storage
* Terminal to reprogram robot butler (also has background info on house)
* 12 containers suitable for storage
* Cozy study area with filled bookshelf
* Laboratory (collect the missing part before use)
* Infirmary (collect the missing part before use)
The house is fully navmeshed and is in its own Never Resets encounter zone, and the door is set to Player ownership so you should never be disturbed.