This mod from the BFV Arsenal Team strives to improve realism, historical accuracy and expanded gameplay to the Battlefield Vietnam. Features 60 new weapons, custom maps and more. See File/Full Details for more info.
Authors: BFV Arsenal Team
Arsenal is an "Unofficial Expansion" for Battlefield Vietnam and adds improved realism, historical accuracy and expanded gameplay to the Battlefield Vietnam.
Version 0.31 Features:
- more than 60 new handweapons used in the Vietnam War, all with realistic and unique behavior;
- all vehicles armament and loadout reviewed;
- new custom maps (all with singleplayer support);
- new factions: ANZAC (Australian and New Zealander), SAS (ANZAC Special Forces), Vietcong Earlyer/Khmer Rouge, Navy Seals and MACVSOG.
- all kits reformulated valuing gameplay and historical accuracy;
- redefined damage;
- and (much) more!