BF2Pro 1.22 mod.
M16 base deviation reduced from 0.3° to 0.2° (now similar to the M4)
- AK101/47 base deviation reduced from 0.45° to 0.32° (now similar to the vanilla M16)
Reason: The anti-tank SMGs received an unnecessary accuracy boost in the 1.2 patch, which disrupted
class balance (it made AT too versatile). The assault and medic classes are almost useless
against vehicles, so their rifles should be significantly better than the anti-tank SMGs.
These changes should accomplish this.
- M16 deviation per bullet reduced from 0.2° to 0.17°
Reason: The M16 does less damage per bullet than the AK101/47, therefore it should cause less
deviation per bullet.
- base deviation of sniper rifles reduced from 5° to 2°
Reason: Snipers are almost never used in competition. This change will reward good aim and increase
sniper effectiveness at long range.
- base deviation of grenade launchers reduced from 1° to 0.5°
Reason: The assault class is underused in competition. This change will reward good aim and increase
grenade launcher effectiveness at medium range.
- support class ammopack cost increased from 25% to 30%
- support class ammopacks now only replenish half of a player's ammo
Reason: These changes reduce support class handgrenade spam. Other classes will probably not be
affected, because half ammo is still plenty.
- crosshair added to unzoomed sniper HUD to fix hit detection not showing when unzoomed
- dynamic crosshair on infantry HUD now reflects current accuracy more consistently
Reason: Cosmetic changes that give better information to infantry players.
- tunguska radar dish no longer blocks crosshair in first person HUD
Reason: The screen blocking is annoying as hell.
- airplane HUDs now have a hit detection crosshair
Reason: Cosmetic change, allows pilots to figure out leading distance more effectively.