HFM v1.5 is ready to download! read description for changelog and how to install.
This version have more realistic gameplay and will be biggest update of Hardcore Fun Mod yet.
ATTENTION! You need patch 1.50 & RECOMMENDED to have Special Forces Expansion Pack!
- Edited vanilla AI (my experimental, recommended to play on expert mode for better gameplay).
- New faction: MEC & MEInsurgent.
- New weapons: AK47, RPK-74, DAO-12, AK74M, G3, G3/SG1, P90, HK21, M24, M16A4.
- Updated weapons: M4.
- Increased weapon recoil.
- Hitmarker returned.
- Reduced handheld and stationary rocket projectile damage, because too overpowered before.
- Increased RPG-7 ammo to 3.
- New HUDs for heavy vehicles.
- New vehicles: Technical, civilian cars, little chopper, and ATV.
- Added rear passenger for ATV
- BMP-3 now available for Insurgent.
- Now Russian use Havoc, MEC use Hind.
- New textures for M1A2.
- Increased vehicle re-spawn time (about 5-8 minutes).
- MBT cannon damage returned to normal, based on real life.
- New maps: Op. Smoke Screen, Op. Clean Sweep, Road to Jalalabad, & Mashtuur City.
- Little chopper added on Gulf of Oman and Op. Smoke Screen.
- Strike at Karkand feature US vs INS
Known bugs (from mod):
- Russian Army use English (It's illegal to use Russian sounds from SF xpack, because it's available on complete version of SF).
- Some PC may experince CTD after a round (Not yet known how to fix this).
- No win/lose sounds for Insurgent and Russian Army.
- Some PC may experince CTD on some maps that contain Insurgent Forces. We still unsolved this because we didn't experince this. Feel free to give suggestion/solution to us!
Thanks for your support and suggestion to this mod. I hope you enjoy our mod. Feel free to feedback, so we can be better in future.
Instructions to Install: Extract archive to: ../Battlefield 2/Mods
Instructions to Play: Start Battlefield 2, go to Community, Custom Games, then select MrRious Hardcore Fun Mod. The game will restart into the mod.
Or you can make shortcut for BF2.exe, then add this line: +modPath mods/MRHFM_1.5
For example: "C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +modPath mods/MRHFM_1.5
MrRious - Leader, Code tweaker, map tweaker
Hitman111 - Co-Leader, tweaker
Simcardo - Texture artist, tester
Lagneverfails - Code tweaker, tester
Andy77887 - Tester