True Total Conversion. New characters, monsters skills. New Items, normal items sets, uniques, and monster drops. New skill animations, from AngstMerchant's Vision of Valor Mod. Not to mention new maps, some where the difficulty rises.
Title: Belize's Revenge Mod Readme
Game: Diablo II Expansion
Game Version: 1.09d
Mod Version: 1.00
Credits: In game, credits screen
Installaion Version: Direct Txt
1. Always have a back up of clean D2 if using a mod, but not really needed in this case.
2. Move Data directory found in the Zip file into your D2 folder.
3. Create a new shortcut on your desktop or anywhere else for that matter.
Point shortcut to your game.exe found in your d2 directory.
4. Open properties and look at what it says in the writeable area(target).
Add -direct -txt at the end of the of the area, outside the quotes.
5. Use the new shortcut to play the mod and your
old D2 shortcut to play the orginal unmodded version.
6. In Belize's Revenge Mod go to options and NPC speech.
Select text only as the sound and text don't match as I changed it.
Included: 1.09b dlls so that chance to cast items will actually work. The Data folder with the
mod. This readme.
Skills and monsters will be the main. There will be no timers and almost half of the monsters will be either from d1
or another game, or simply new. Cows are so much more exciting. New Items, normal items sets, uniques, and monster drops.
New skill animations, from AngstMerchant's Vision of Valor Mod. Not to mention new maps, some where the difficulty rises,
DLL Changes: Included 1.09b dll so that chance to cast items work.
Known Bugs: Unmorphing from an animal form while a druid may crash. Rapidly teleporting in
Arcane Santuary may crash, though consistancy is unproven. Various other strange crashes that
may happen once or more than once for unknown reasons and has no pattern.
Next Versions: new monsters,runewords, cube recipies, new character
animations, and completely new skill trees. Major revamping.
Baal and the Overmind will be changed and swapped. Clue Scrolls.
Note: Spoilers below.
Game Hints and Spoilers:
1. Go Slowly as in D1. Kill all monsters you see before you move on to the next. Blaze Build is not viable. THough it is
not really needed to clear every level.
2. Never get yourself cornered.
3. All pieces of the Act 3 Flail can be found in the back stage of Tranquicvil.
5. Monsters are generally more dangerous so it is prudent to get lots of Resists.
6. The cow level is a lot more dangerous, and the offsets may possibly be off. The long axes of the cows is where they truely
are. Don't attack the animations!
4. Visit the online Site(http://www.planetdiablo.com/belize) for more.............................