A quick update for USC Beta 1 based on initial feedback. Various fixes and an important rule change regarding acidic ammo!
USC Beta 1 Update 1
0.9.0.1 -- b0236 -- 09.01.14
This update is fully backwards compatible.
- Corrosive attacks (ammo) will now deal instant damage to Armor on hit, not only on a per turn basis. This affects acidic HCB, 12 gauge and M-4X ammo.
- Added a lot more comprehensive way to set specialization and unit name (not callsign) on the Squad Assembly screen.
- Fixed assigned skill points "accidentally" increasing/decreasing when picking a specialization.
- Fixed a bug when re-selecting a unit with a non-accessible, stored route destination via the portraits panel (or keyboard).
- Fixed reset unit button (>0<) resetting to 50 HPs instead of 100. Also fixed default specialization on reset.
Other changes / minor fixes:
- Fixed server connection messages partially overlapping GUI on low resolutions.
- Fixed server connection dialog overlapping mission setup / squad assembly GUI.
- RMG layout 'DefendTheBase' will no longer show up on Single Mission layout selection dialog.
- Though indifferent in function, random RMG seeds will not be given the value of the system timer anymore.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.