The Official Battle Splash Pre-Alpha 2 Build.
- Name: Battle Splash Pre-Alpha 2
- Build Alias: Nex Gen Pre-Alpha
- Version: 1.657
- - AI: Improved AI's path finding to reduce AI gets stuck.
- - AI: Added Simple Adaptive AI, now they can evaluate player's performance and adjusted their behavior accordingly. It's still a WIP, but proved to be promising.
- - Animation: Added/Improved some animations for characters.
- - Animation: Hair now can be affected by Wind, for better visual feedback.
- - Audio: GUI now will play sounds.
- - Audio: Added Menu Music and Gameplay Music.
- - Audio: Added Simple Music Director. This system will adapt to player's performance in order to match the overall ambient of the fight.
- - Game Mechanics: Added some Camera Angles for Observing other player. Press "Space" ("Jump") while in Observe mode to change Camera Angle.
- - Network: Smoother network game. It's still a WIP but after some tests, it proved to be significantly better than the previous one.
- - Visual: Added motion blur for better visual feedback.
- - Visual: Retouched the Trail-effect of all Water Balloon for better visual feedback.
- - Visual: Retouched the Splash-effect for better visual feedback.
- - Game Mechanics: Re-Balancing some weapons and characters' stats.
- - Game Mechanics: Increase the overall difficulty for the AI.
- - HUD: Changed Teammate Indicator and Wet Indicator. It should be clearer from now on.
- - HUD: Changed the HUD for better understanding the game's mechanics and improving performance.
- - Animation: Fix some "crispy" hair, expected to be smoother hair and better visual feedback.
- - Audio: Fixed some loud/annoying Footsteps.
- - Graphics: Added DX9 Single-threaded Rendering Launcher for older Computer Rig (\w Intel Graphics Cards). Use this launcher to start the game in DX9 if it crashes.
- - Visual: Fixed and reduced Camera clipping.
- - Gameplay: Spawning too many characters at the same time might cause FPS hiccup.
- - Graphics: DX11 might cause crashes for older system with/without Integrated Graphics Cards (Intel and such). If crash occurs, use the DX9 Launcher to start the game.
- - GUI: There are some problems with the scroll rect, but they are not really affecting the overall experience.
- - Network: When connecting to a server which has many players playing on it, the game might Not Responding for a long time. Please be patient.
- - Start-up: The game might take a long time to load (Not Responding) the first time. Please be patient.