This mod tweaks the graphical spell effects. Fire damage is "bigger", shock damage is grander, etc. It is modular, so you can pick and choose the ones you want.
*** VERSION: Version 1.0
*** AUTHOR: alan0n
[--- WHATS NEW ---]
1. Went to a modular system so that users could select individual element effects to be replaced as opposed to just replacing all of them.
2. As a consequence of #1 there should no longer be any conflicts at all with VE 2.1. Even scanning should no longer produce any negative hits.
3. By request I re-added the nuclear blast flame effect as a seperate .esp. You MUST choose either "BadderFlameFX.esp", "BadderNuclearFire.esp" or neither if you dont like the fire effects ^^
4. Again, ***DONT ENABLE BOTH FLAME EFFECTS AT ONCE***
[--- WHY MAKE THIS MOD ---]
I got sick of seeing the weak ass magic effects while playing my mage character, made him feel like he was pathetic. So I turned up the flames on fire damage, added an aftershock for shock damage, and made the frost damage effect slightly less crappy looking. Eventually I will get around to doing the drain spells, make them not so weak looking.
[--- INSTALLATION ---]
1. Unrar the files into your Oblivion/Data directory. If you can't unrar, go get winRar, its free and it takes like 5 seconds to download.
2. After you have unrar'd, run Oblivion and click "Data Files" and select the Badder plugins for the effects you wish to use.
[--- VERSION HISTORY ---]
0.1b - initial release
0.2b - toned down the nuclear blast on the flame effect
0.3b - fixed a conflict bug with DarkTyrian's VE mod (aka nuetered sword flame bug)
0.3b - dropped flame effect another notch.
1.0 - Modular Design Implemented, a few small changes. Re-did flame effect... again... ...and I still hate it. Will keep working on it.
[--- KNOWN ISSUES ---]
No Known Bugs at this time.