The latest version of Avatar: The Four Nations, 1.01.
This version features a wide variety of changes from version 1.0, mainly minor improvements and quashing several large issues with the mod.
- Avatar - The Four Nations 1.01 Change Log
- Added twenty new unique Dynasty CoA's for all notable families.
- Fixed issues with poorly made CoA's, with vanilla color schemes returning.
- Continued Improvement of Character Portraits, with new options and adjustments.
- Fixed not being able to do Character Customization with Custom Portraits.
- Fixed issue with the mod not properly processing Kyoshi's Death and spawning a new Avatar.
- Fixed issue with descendents of canon characters inheriting their portraits. They now default to correct GFX.
- Removed dummied out Minor Titles, improving performance.
- Removed Ostritch Horse decision once and for all (I really mean it this time!).
- Readded set death dates for Avatars & Canon Characters. Kyoshi will no longer die as soon as the game begins.
- Fixed issue with Destiny of the Fire Nation decisions showing up for later Firelords.
- Fixed issues with the Water Tribe decisions.
- Fixed issues with Holy Orders using Mongol portraits instead of Mod Portraits.
- Wrote a Change Log for once.
- Added the Cabbage Man.
- Rebalanced certain Traits.
- Fixed issues regarding Raiding with certain religions.
- Avatar and Fire Nation events are now more stable and unlikely to bug out.
- Founding the Fire Nation will now flip yourself, your realm provinces, your court and immediate vassals within the Fire culture group to Fire Nation culture.
- Fixed issue with random courtiers inheriting the Avatar's Court.
- Sandbenders can now reform to feudal government, and how to reform has been made more clear. Vanilla option to go feudal has returned, but once feudal it is also possible to 'uplift' tribal vassals via diplomacy and a small cost.
- Fixed and improved upon Air Nomad Pilgrimage events.
- Optimized some poorly written events and decisions for better performance.
- Signficantly reduced the rate of natural disasters in the Fire Isles.
- Added QoL improvements from latest patches.
- Fixed Steam Workshop Version specific bugs, such as faulty history files.
- Introduced several new unique buildings around the map, with useful buffs for several holdings such as the Fire Palace, Earth Palace, Omashu, Northern Water Tribe, Yu Dao and Gaoling.
I'd like to know which version of CK2 I can use this with, thanks.
This will work with wich version of ck2?
It works with the latest version of CK2.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Does this work with 2.8.1?
it work with the 2.8.1