Atlas Mod is a Mod designed for Command and Conquer: Generals Zero Hour that allows the player to play as a newly created faction or general called Atlas General. The Atlas General makes use of advanced versions of the best units in the game and can be described as a buffed-up version of the Boss General. For new units and capabilities of the Atlas General, take a look in the Features section. Atlas Mod also allows the player to play as the old Boss General in Skirmish Mode which is originally unavailable in the game. However, none of the two new Generals have AI capability, which means they can only be played by a human. Some very cool additions have been made in v2 of the mod, so make sure you download the latest version!
Atlas Mod v2
Atlas General Features (+ v2 Updates)
NOTE: The Atlas General is based heavily on the USA side. Most of the units belong to US Generals, but some units and features also come from the Chinese side. There are some unique units as well not seen before in the game. These features are only available in Atlas General:
- Advanced Cold Fusion Reactor (8 power, 24 with control rods upgrade)
- EMP Patriot Turret
- Laser Turret
- Firebase (with Speaker Tower + longer range)
- Tomahawk Turret (Fires long range tomahawk missiles)
- Command Center
- Strategy Center (Garrisonable by hackers)
- Supply Center (with combat chinooks)
- Nuclear Missile Silo
- Oil Derrick (Provides funding, Limit: 2)
- Rangers (starts as veteran)
- NEW! Stealth Rangers
- NEW! Machinegunners
- Missile Defenders
- Pathfinders (Requires upgrade)
- Pilots (Heroic level, man vehicles)
- Delta Force (Commando, stealthy, captures buildings, demolitions, morale booster)
- Jarmen Kell
- + Capture Building Upgrade
- + Chemical Suits Upgrade
- + Flashbangs Upgrade
- Armor / Vehicles
- M1A1 Abrams (Main battle tank, anti-tank cannon & machineguns)
- M2 Bradley IFV (Infantry carrier, anti-tank cannon)
- Laser Crusader
- Nuclear Paladin (Fires radioactive shells, horde bonus, requires upgrade)
- Overlord (NEW! Fires radioactive shells)
- Microwave Tank
- ECM Tank
- Sentry Drone (without Machinegun)
- + Composite Armor Upgrade
- + Drone Armor Upgrade
- F-18 (Bomber, starts as veteran)
- F-22 (Stealthy fighter-bomber, starts as veteran)
- F-35 (Stealthy fighter-bomber, starts as veteran, fires tactical nukes)
- Aurora Alpha
- Commanche (with Stealth Upgrade)
- Combat Chinook
- NEW! V-22 Osprey (heavy transport helicopter)
- + Laser Defenses for most aircraft
- + Countermeasures Upgrade
- + Bunker Busters Upgrade
- + Stealth Commanche Upgrade
- + Laser Missiles Upgrade
- + Rocket Pods Upgrade
- Tactical Upgrades
- Advanced Training
- Mines (for Supply Center and Nuclear Missile Silo)
- Isotope Stability
- Uranium Shells
- Nuclear Tanks
- Supply Lines
- Advanced Control Rods (x3 Power)
- Abilities (General's Powers)
- Satellite Scan
- Nuclear Paladin
- Spy Drone
- A-10 Strike
- Artillery Strike
- Fuel Air Bomb
- Leaflet Drop
- AC-130 Spectre Gunship
Change Log (v2):
- Added Stealth Rangers. (stealthy while moving)
- Added Machinegunners. (anti-infantry/anti-air machinegun, increased weapon range)
- Added V-22 Osprey. (heavy transport helicopter)
- Added Isotope Stability upgrade (affects Paladins and Overlords)
- Added a variety of custom skirmish colors.
- Added more skirmish starting money options.
- Added an Atlas General logo
- Custom in-game logos and images.
- Changed Delta Force limit to 4.
- Removed Colonel Burton.
- Removed Black Lotus.
- Normal Rangers (non-stealthy) start as veterans.
- Normal Rangers get horde bonus.
- M2 Bradley passengers can now fire from inside the vehicle.
- M2 Bradleys can also build Hellfire drones.
- Removed Helix.
- Overlords now have nuclear ammo.
- Hackers are built a bit faster.
- New Splash Screen (Special thanks to J.C.D!)
- Go to your Generals Zero Hour directory
(Usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour)
- Make a copy of this directory and name it Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Atlas
- You should now have 2 Zero Hour directories, an original ZH and an Atlas one.
- Extract the contents of the folder "Atlas Mod v2" to your new ZH directory.
- Replace all files when prompted.
- Run the generals.exe file inside the Atlas Directory
- Have fun!!!
+ Make a shortcut to your desktop for easy access to the mod
(and call it ZH Atlas Mod or something relevant)
Developed by HF-November - September 2016
Special Thanks to J.C.D for the splash screen!