HD Remix of SPICY, requires the latest build of LZWolf
This is a HD version of SPICY, based on my WOLF3D HD mod. This utilizes features such as brightness levels, parallax skies, halo/zone lighting, and high resolution graphics to give a different experience than the original SPICY. Due to new features, this mod requires the latest version of LZWolf rather than ECWolf.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS):
- Buy the full version of Wolfenstein 3D from GOG or Steam, or dust off your old floppies
- Download the latest LZWolf binary (https://wolf3d.net/lzwolf/)
- If purchased from Steam/GOG, LZWolf should autodetect your game files. Otherwise, dump all files with the extension .wl6 to the same folder as LZWolf
- drag and drop the l_m_p pk3 to LZWolf.exe, or alternatively run from command line with 'c:\path\to\lzwolf.exe --file l_m_p.pk3'
- Shoot Nazis
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC):
- follow steps 1 and 2 from the Windows instructions, however download the Mac binary instead
- put all .wl6 files in ~/Library/Application Support/LZWolf
- Open a terminal window
- Drag your LZWolf binary into the terminal window
- at the end of the path, type \Contents\MacOS\lzwolf and press the space bar
- drag the l_m_p pk3 to the terminal window
- curse Blzut3 for breaking drag and drop support
- Shoot Nazis
You're on your own for Linux, as no binary packages exist at the present and you must compile from source. The compile instructions for ECWolf work perfectly for LZWolf as well, however you must (obviously) pull the source from the LZWolf bitbucket instead.
*fixed A_Look flags for PC enemy replacements