Updated demo for Arvoch Conflict, a squad-based 3D space combat simulator featuring elements of real-time strategy, resource management, and dogfight, squadrons, and cooperative combat multiplayer modes.
StarWraith 3D Games has released an updated demo for Arvoch Conflict, a squad-based 3D space combat simulator featuring elements of real-time strategy, resource management, and Dogfight, Squadrons, and Cooperative combat multiplayer modes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D accelerated video card
- 150 MB Hard Drive Space (more for custom ships, cockpits, textures, HUD's, music and sound effects)
- 1.5 GHz processor
- 56K connection for multiplayer
Recommended Minimum System Configuration:
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1 GB RAM or more (1.5 GB for Windows Vista)
- 128 MB or higher DirectX compatible 3D accelerated video card or better
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- DirectX compatible HOTAS (Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick) joystick controller
- High speed internet or LAN connection for multiplayer gameplay
The installer also updates any older version of the game up to the latest version (both the full game and demo).