This addon helps you to identify what are the classes of your opponents in arenas. This is some kind of Score frame replacement for arenas, since the blizzard one is only available at the end of the arena.
This addon helps you to identify what are the classes of your opponents in arenas. This is some kind of Score frame replacement for arenas, since the blizzard one is only available at the end of the arena. Simply target or mouseover an enemy while inside of an arena adds his class and name to a draggable and resizable frame. The class and names are colored with the class associated color (druid=orange, priest=white etc). Of course you cannot detect who are your opponents before the arena starts. Also, when an enemy dies, his name is greyed, and recolored if detected alive later (FD, resurrection, ...)
Infos are shared and synced to other users of this addon using the addon channel.
Clicking on a name in the frame announces on the /BG channel infos about the clicked name and click on the little icon on the left to target him.
Read me :
- The size of the frame is now always 5, no more in-combat detection problem
Minor cleanup and several minor bugfixes
Fixed a bug where sometimes targetting icons would not anchor to the main frame
Toc updated to 20003
Showing (and syncing) enemies health percentage
Changed the shaman color to the new one
Small fix: Creation of targetting buttons are now delayed after combat if someone's detected while in combat.
- New icon on the left of each name, click on it to target (shift+clicking and macro still available). May be still buggy so let me know :)
- Fixed a bug where druids in feral forms and shamans in ghost wolf were not properly detected.
- Shift+clicking on a name in the frame updates the macro named 'ArenaMaster' with body: '/target name'
So you have to shift+click on a name and then use the macro to target someone :x
Sorry it's the easiest working way to do it I found.
Known Bugs with this version
- After rescaling the main frame, you have to reloadui (/RL) to have the targetting icons scaling too (do not reloadui while inside an arena or you may experience strange behaviors).