This mod by Atrocious makes several tweaks to the anti-radiation injections. See File/Full Details for more info.
Automatic Anti-Radiation Injection System - by Atrocious
- Automatic Anti-Rad Injections for certain suits (at 90% radiation)
- Suit list editable
- Custom text messages for the related events (optional)
- Half Life 1 HEV sounds for the related events (optional)
- The system will remind you if you need new Anti-Rad supplies (optional)
- all sounds and texts can be disabled
- Scientific First-Aid kits can be disassembled and used by the system (optional) *
* When Scientific kits are used, the system can only administer the included Anti-Rads. Further medical attention, like health restoration, can not be provided by the injection system. However, the rest of the kit will be left for further usage (equal to regular Medkit).
When you disable the texts, you will also disable the reminder, because it consists only of text and one beep. In case text is not used, I disabled the reminder beep, too.
Please use the FileFront forum for any help requests or issues:
-> Easy, but not recommended: If your current mods don't use bind_stalker.script and info_l01escape.xml, you can just copy the gamedata folder and overwrite your current gamedata folder. No manual changes needed then.
-> Recommended: If you are using other mods, that use one of those two files, you have to merge my changes into the files (and copy the other files into your gamedata sub-folders). That is recommended because I am not sure about differences in bind_stalker.script.
The following two blocks have to be included:
-> The first block into gamedatascriptsbind_stalker.script into the "function actor_binder:update(delta)" - at the end of the function.
-- mod: function calls for automatic antirad injection
-- mod: function calls for automatic antirad injection - end
Advanced users: Don't worry, although the function calls are in "actor_binder:update", they will not be executed constantly. Every function has an internal timer that blocks unnecessary execution.
-> The second block into gamedataconfiggameplayinfo_l01escape.xml under "
The Auto Injection System is fully configurable. Therefore the auto_injection.script starts with an options section. The options can be disabled with 'false'. They are as follows:
local reminder = true
-> Reminds you after you run out of Anti-Rad supplies and then again every 60 minutes.
local mins_till_next_remind = 60
-> Minutes until next reminding message.
local use_text = true
-> Get text messages from the system.
local use_sounds = true
-> Sounds played by the system
local use_custom_sounds = true
-> Half Life 1 HEV sounds played by the system ('false' will switch to default sounds)
local use_scientific_kit = true
-> Use Anti-Rads from Scientific kits, too?
-> Then there follows the list of suits that use the system. You can edit the list at any time, but make sure not to mess up the syntax. What you see is a table, that is very sensitive to wrong syntax. But it doesn't matter if you enter non-existing suits or make errors in their names. The system will ignore those. Currently the table holds already many advanced suits from vanilla Stalker and Oblivion Lost. If you add more suits, you probably want to add them on top of the list, because the system will start looking at the top and then go down the list. The faster it finds the suit, the faster it will break the function and can do something important.
=============== Credits & Thanx ===============
- Credits to AMK for proper news message usage,
suit check and other nifty function designs!
- Thanx to maxfu for coming up with the idea.
- Thanx to Cpt. Borovich for his help!
=============== Atrocious 2008 ===============