This stores your tells and Auction House messages while you are AFK or DND and plays them back to you when you return.
Answering Machine Plus is largely based on the former Answering Machine mod, but with the following pluses:
- Titan Panel Support.
- FuBar Support.
- Customizable auto-replies to people who sends tell when you're in combat to let them know that you're busy. Once per whisperer per combat.
- Play recorded messages whenever you like, not just when you leave AFK.
- Also playblack of recorded message has the peoples' name as working links, so you can reply with a click.
- Ignore list support. you can maintain a list of keywords to ignore. Whispers containing keywords will not be recorded.
- Recording of AH messages.
- Visual and audio alert of AH messages.
- Battlegrounds detection.
- Away and DND message persistence.
Thanks for taking the time to take a look at Answering Machine Plus. If you love Answering Machine Plus or have a comment/bug report, please contact me at email@example.com.
Official Website: Ui.worldofwar.net
Authors: Krakhaan of Khaz'goroth
Original Author: Mindark of Dragonmaw
Original Mod: Ui.worldofwar.net
Translators: Put your name here by helping with the translation.
Extract to your World of WarcraftInterfaceAddOns directory
Slash Commands (/answer or /amp):
'/amp afkmsg' - changes your default away message
'/amp dndmsg' - changes your default DND message
'/amp combatmsg' - changes your combat message
'/amp msgpersist' - toggles persistence of your away and dnd message across sessions. Defaults to off.
/amp msgpersist ( on | off )
'/amp play' - playbacks recorded messages
'/amp clear' - deletes all recorded messages
'/amp afk' - toggles recording while AFK. Defaults to on.
/amp afk ( on | off )
'/amp dnd' - toggles recording while DND. Defaults to on.
/amp dnd ( on | off )
'/amp combat' - toggles auto-reply while in combat. Defaults to off.
/amp combat ( on | off )
'/amp auction' - toggles recording of Auction House messages. Defaults to on.
/amp auction ( on | off )
'/amp ignore' - ignore list check during recording. Defaults to on.
/amp ignore ( on | off )
/amp ignore ( add | remove ) [word]
/amp ignore list
'/amp autoclear' - toggles recording while AFK. Defaults to on.
Syntax: /amp autoclear ( on | off )
'/amp frame' - toggle frame settings
/amp frame ( on | off ) - toggles use of frame to display missed messages. Defaults to off.
/amp frame ( left | right | double ) - toggles use of left, right or double click on frame to activate playback. Defaults to double click.