This mod by CK_Lion allows you to modify objectives and adds new gametypes.
===== Another Gametypes Experiences mod , version beta 2 =====
Description and informations :
This mod allow you to modify the position of objectives (stinger crate, bomb, flags, HQ ...) and to add some gametypes on any map by using some simple dvars in the server's configuration file.
Game : Call of Duty 4
Version : beta 2
Release date : 26 june 2008
Autor : Lion
Change log, version beta 1 -> beta 2
- the bug which prevent to add CTF(B) and RE is now fixed
- all dvars have change. They are now standardized for it's more easy-minded now
- the dvars with "_angles" at the end don't exist anymore, but you can always choose the angle of some objectives
- you can now choose angle for both objectives and the bomb in SAB and SD
- for all gametypes (except KOTH and RE), you can now define until 10 positions for objectives which will be choose randomly at the begining of the map
- you can choose if yes or no, the objectives's position are changed each round in SAB and SD
Contents of this Package :
The .zip file named "age-mod_vbeta2.zip" contain 3 files :
- "z_age_vbeta2.iwd" (the .iwd of the mod)
- "age.cfg" (an example of .cfg file with all dvars usable with the mod)
- "Readme (age mod).txt" (the file you are reading, this readme)
Installation and Use :
There is a full tutorial, in english and in french.
Contact Informations :
Pseudo : usually Lion
e-mail : poujol.florent (at) wanadoo (dot) fr
Contact page of the AGE's website : Age-mod.com
You are free to use or modify a part or the totality of the file nammed "_age_mod.gsc".
If you modify or use (i mean you copy and paste in purpose to use in one of your mod) a part or the totality of the script, you must give credits to this mod, thanks.
Thank to Caskami, the French mapping and scripting community for MoH and CoD series
Thank to all mappers/modders/developers which made scripts and tutorials by which I learn enough things to develop this mod.
Thanks to you for downloading this file and for reading. :D