The Company takes you on a brutal trip through the business world, simulating every aspect of a company's rise to world domination. Using more than 50 variables, the game's engine can calculate precise growth figures and takes into account a huge amount of factors, from political tensions in neighboring countries to your employee's happiness with their salaries. The game is currently in pre-alpha stage and we're looking for feedback and ideas! We have no doubt that there is a huge market of potential entrepeneurs who are interested in this genre, so we'd like to know what are your opinions and comments on the game.
-----If you're going to try out the game, please read this:
- The game obviously has no tutorials or objectives, YET.
- We're looking for GENERAL FEEDBACKS as to layout, how easy the interface is and whatever you feel like commenting!
- The ONLY selectable countries are in SOUTH AMERICA!
- The Drive points and the Drive Tab (the head with the question mark) don't work yet. If clicked, the game will respond in unexpected ways.
- It'll be very appreciated, even if you just leave us a "this game is crap!" comment... (we're hoping for something more constructive, though haha)
Please bear in mind that this is an extremely early pre-alpha version.
We're really just looking to get out there and get some feedback.
Simply extract the zip file and play the game!