An early demo from Void Marauders for Mac (OSX) systems. A single map to explore and 2 combat scenarios to get a general idea of the game.
- Major changes and new features (see article).
- Minor fixes.
- Improved performance during combat.
- Lots of bugs fixed and added some minor improvements after receiving testing feedback.
- Added new units, actions and weapons.
- Added new enemies.
- Added 1 extra scenario.
- Increased polish and a lot of bug fixing.
- Changed prototype to alpha demo.
- Added main menu and options panel.
- Added more locations of interest in star map.
- Added 3 combat scenarios.
- Added enemies, weapons, dialogue, etc.
- Fixed bug where enemies would get stuck if they run out of ammo.
- Fixed bug where combat encounter still shows up in star map after being fought.
- Fixed bug where next turn button would disappear after pressing Space to skip dialogue (Star Map).
- Changed icon and fixed internal audio warning.
Prototype version 0.1 for Windows 64bit systems:
- Basic star map with very limited points of interest.
- Single combat map with basic soldiers and enemies.