Lots of bugfixes and minor changes! Mainly focusing on controls on this update, but I snuck in some gameplay improvements as well.
- InControl library updated to latest version (this should mean more controllers get detected, and the vertical axis issue is fixed)
- If you have issues with your controller not working, please contact me with the controller name you see in the lower-left of the title screen.
- AI will now correctly thrust, so they shouldn't get themselves constantly killed by stalling
- Minor redesign to the Kondor
- Kondor default weapon changed to cluster bombs, the Zulu has normal bombs
- Normal and cluster bomb damage nerfed slightly
- Normal bomb drift greatly increased -- high-altitude bombing is inaccurate
- Both bomb types now cause area of effect (splash) damage
- Enemy aircraft carriers will try to not spawn directly next to the player carrier
- Airbases will automatically launch fighters to patrol pre-defined locations
- Airbase spawn counts increase when you reach a new island... that is, the game gets harder!
- Reduced scrap rewards for unarmed ground targets, so it should be a little harder to get new weapons and relatively more rewarding to shoot down aeros
- Destroyable things eject debris when hit
- Camera shake when the player is hit
- Moving the joystick or clicking the mouse will activate joystick or mouse controls AT ANY TIME, respectively
- Fixed: changing weapons would sometimes switch targets nonsensically
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.