This version brings sky carriers and a tutorial, along with a number of fixes and tweaks. Changelog in the details!
- Sky Carriers! Aircraft carriers are now airborne, 'cause it's fun and looks cool.
- Flight School! The game now teaches you how to play it, no need to crack open the readme file.
- A few enemy aeros are now patrolling the skies. Formerly, the only aeros you would encounter would be launched from aerodromes or carriers.
- Your progress is saved every time you complete an island. This means if you quit the game, you'll have all your progress since starting the current island.
- Range calculation is more accurate, rocket and gun ranges are now shorter, as was intended.
- The LRSAM has been nerfed to do half damage and have only slightly higher range than a SAM. This means it's less likely you'll get missile warnings and have no idea who's shooting at you.
- Fighter stats were rebalanced a bit. All fighters have slower dive rates, which means you'll go a little slower while diving and therefore lose less altitude.
- Ramming into things now causes damage to them..... but it's not recommended. :)
- Mac Players: You will probably still have problems using gamepads. I am looking into a permanent solution, but it requires me to rewrite all of my input code to use the InControl library. This is a primary goal of Alpha 14.