Allied Intent .2 - Windows Server.
*** Allied Intent .2 server files changelog and release notes ***
*** July 4, 2006 ***
Allied Intent .2 server files requires the following:
* Installation of Battlefield 2 Server
* Battlefield 2 Server 1.3 patch (full patch recommended)
* Previous version of mod (Allied Intent .1) uninstalled
- To uninstall Allied Intent .1, delete the subfolder /EA Games/Battlefield 2 Server/mods/aintent/
and remove any "Allied Intent" folders/shortcuts on the Start Menu and Desktop.
* 120MB free disk space on the same hard drive as the Battlefield 2 Server installation
Allied Intent .2 server files installer will search the registry for the Battlefield 2 Server installation keys. On most systems, the installer will find the correct location, and a default installation is appropriated.
* If the installer does not find the correct Battlefield 2 Server installation path, the server files must be installed into the root of the Battlefield 2 Server (or equivalently named) folder.
* A batch file will run at the end of the server files installation to create the Start Menu & Desktop
icons. The file is located in /mods/aintent/misc/finish.bat and can be rerun manually if needed.