Age of the Ring 7.1 has been released. Please read the instructions!
Bug and balance fixes have arrived!
For a full list of changes, please refer to the CHANGELIST.
HOW TO INSTALL
First, make sure your RotWK is patched to 2.02 v8.0.1. Make sure that Edain, if installed, is disabled.
1. Download and unzip the contents of AOTR7.1.rar into a folder
2. Run AgeOfTheRingInstaller7.1.exe as Administrator
3. The installer creates a shortcut to Age of the Ring 7.1 on your desktop
********** PLEASE READ BELOW **********
- THIS IS A FULL VERSION. You don't need to have previous mod versions installed. You can uninstall previous versions if you want to.
- The installer WILL NOT allow you to install the mod into your RotWK or BFME2 installation folder (this would BREAK your game)
- The installer WILL NOT allow you to install if you do not have RotWK patch 2.02 v8.01 enabled. You can enable this from the 2.02 Launcher.
- If you do not have 2.02 v8.01, you can get it HERE. Simply follow Step 1 and Step 2, and then use the 2.02 Launcher to set your version to 2.02 v8.01.
- If you do not want to play through Fellowship of the Ring again, you can use this Amon Hen mission autosave HERE.
For using T3A:Online, nothing has changed - just make sure RotWK is hooked from the T3A:Online Launcher.
For using Gameranger, please read the following article:
Gameranger Patch for AotR
Having trouble? Join us on Discord and use the #Support channel.
The Age of the Ring Team