Decided to take a little break from other protects to give this gift to all of you. :) Happy holidays!
2.66 Change log:
- Fixed some issues with save mother quest
- Fixed an exploit with save mother quest (returning to homestead now doesn't skip needing to rescue her)
- Fixed ferry not being reachable
- fixed an issue with Dorca's ship
- found a better way to hide unbuilt player buildings (scene props) = no more running into objects that aren't there.
- this has also fixed Peatoc white-hilt quest
- fixed some lords being called ladies
- fixed a glitch, hopefully horses wont appear in taverns anymore
- fixed transporter sea travel issue from port to port , still not perfect but at least you shouldn't get stuck anymore.
- fixed village of Ganda scene
- other scene fixes and polishing
- fixed sea captain dialog
- fixed an issue with bring town materials quest
- fixed some lady dialog/quest issues with help festival quest
- fixed some kingdom ladies not appearing at feasts
- fixed one kingdom lady appearing in the wrong kingdom
- the village of Kilwhang should now be reachable
- other minor bug and glitch fixing
- added companion camp conversations, a reason now to visit your camp scenes more often.
- added romance to some companions (one for each male/female players, see if you can find them.)
- added a companion love quest
- made romance companions marriageable
- when playing roman coin toss you now get to watch the coin fall
- added another ferry
- added 12 new items/armors, shields etc.
- reading mod specific books now give bonuses
- book merchants now carries mod specific books
- When playing as a Briton Knight (fathers background) your homestead now produces a small income.
- added Great Hunts to castle feasts, you can now join the hunt also (provided the host knows and likes you)
- male players beards now grow each week, get them trimmed at the healers / barbers
- added a new lord quest
- finished Quest "fathers legacy" - a mid game dynamic quest when choosing a father outlaw background
- added a new mercenary troop
- added a new hidden location
- added feature = special traits (unlock-able after level 12) and based off your play style and past choices...
special traits also unlock a special battle feature that can be used once per battle by hitting the Y key:
- tweaked/improved some dialog
- made storms slightly less prominent
- made random events slightly more prominent
- entertainment skill is no longer useless
- polished a few troops
- polished some scenes
- the send spy menu option (when right clicking on towns) now only appears if your party has spys to send
- sent spy's now also cause discontent increasing the chances of riots and rebellions.
- the wolves of Peartoc should now fall over when killed
- made wolves slightly bigger
- lowered the number of Forrest bandits spawning in Kent
- lowered the number of Angle bandits spawning in east angle
- converted natives bandit names to fit period
- other minor polishing and fixes
This is a big change log and is not save game compatible with earlier versions.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Thank you for your hard work on this mod!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
I have not played it yet, but it looks promising for the pictures, good work ...
Hey everyone, Just noticed this mod version seems to start with the custom shaders and graphic effects turned off, to turn them back on just go into your main game options and under graphic options turn HDR effects to high. This should return game to a more polished look. Enjoy.
By the way, the compass seems to be skewed.
A very good Mod!
Thanks i really love you :P tought you would abandon the mod but you didn't. So thank you very much ;)
For the love of Camelot!
Excellent mod! Thank you for the hard work! However, mine is crashing on game saves and loads of saves. Any suggestions?
This build isn't save game compatible with previous versions. Other then that I'm not sure, I've only had one issue with a save game not loading, so from now on I keep a backup save just in case first one didn't take.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
nice and thanks, Happy Holidays to you m'lady!
Hey, this mod is truly next-gen gameplay! an oppurtunity to build castles villages and towns is truly amazing. thank you!! any ideas when 0.3 version is coming?
Just about to release a quick patch bringing us to 2.71 , but yes, I'm already working on 3.0 lol, next version is going to focus on improving the AI movement meshes during siege scenes - it takes some time to figure out which ones are messed, but I'm hoping to have it out by months end along with some new quests and content.
Awesome! Truly thanks for your huuge effort. I just noticed when the winter comes the land covers in snow. Its sooo amazing!! Who needs bannerlord when this mod is such a huuge improvement, the world truly feels alive, even small things as travelers and fishermen adds so much to me personally! I found a bug actually - when you want to hire a patrol and select low/medium/high troops they send out patrol with 0 troops, and it instantly crashes the game, which is game breaking. Just letting you know
Thank you, I'll look into that
What a great mod! I have been searching for something like this for so long! Nice textures of armor, weapons and the style! Picts are my favourite faction and I think you make them really the way I wanted to picture them. :) I also like the simplicity you stick with, that lords doesn't have so many troops as in the Viking conquest and the gameplay is somehow really entertaining and fun! Only one thing: I have a problem that one of the pictish lords is getting stuck in the castle of Inbhir Uige, becouse there is some problem with the map and he can't go up the hill. If you could fix it, that would be really great. Thank you very much for this mod!
thanks! And I'll be sure that AI map is fixed for 3.0
What a lovely mod!Wish i could play more but around 400+ days my save got corrupted..but the mod is really good.
Hey bro, its very simple to fix corrupted game save files if u play on realistic save. Here's how you do it : GO my computer > documents > mount&blade; warband savegames > age of arthur 2.66(the name of the mod ur playing) > then u will find last_savegame_backup.sav and sg00.sav, sg01.sav are the save files u saved on ur own, and the last_savegame_backup.savlast_savegame_backup.sav is the auto save, which saves the game every time after a battle/u leave towns and such. SO all you need to do is rename last_savegame_backup.sav to sg00.sav or sg01.sav and just press enter. then enter the game and load that save, thats all, it should work prefectly now. Hope it helps
Thank you so much bro it really helped me alot.Cheers!
Noo problem, glad it helped, it happens to me as well to basically all mods, so i'd suggest always to copy last_savegame_backup and put it in seperate folder, just incase you would need it after u exit the game.
Can someone help me with changing the number of slaves that can work in mines? 30 slaves per mine is too small for my taste
SO glad I decided to check for updates! Thank you very, VERY much for this!! Wishing you all the best for 2019, Blue