ACW 3.6.2 Full Installer Windows only, no Mac! For: Empire: Total War + Warpath Campaign
1. Completely uninstall Empire and all mods
2. re-install Empire, install no other mods
3. Download and extract 3.6.2 installer.
4. Run the installer and point it to your Empire folder (usually C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War)
1. Make sure Steam is running. Game will crash during launch if it's not.
2. Run ACW3 launcher.
3. Go to "Submods", unclick and reclick "Zone of Recruitment"
4. Select US or CS (if you launch US, you can't play CS campaign and the other way around).
5. Play game.
Installation of new ACW maps and the Mexican-American War units for quick battles:
1. Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\ACW\SubMods\ZoR folder
2. manually copy bg_maps.pack and bg_maw.pack to Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data
1. Single battles and siege battles work fine.
2. Multiplayer battles work fine.
3. If you get battle crashes lower your graphics a bit and disable Steam Overlay.
4. Campaign works fine too, until the point when it can randomly crash. Why it randomly crashes nobody knows. Multiple saves can help you continue the campaign.
For all additional questions, go to the forum, please.
Tech questions in comments here will be ignored, sorry.