This mod allows you to pose PC's and NPC's for cool screenshots.
IDLE ANIMATIONS AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
This mod adds a misc item (Actor's Ball) to PC inventory and lesser power spell (Director's Touch) to PC spells repository. Once activated/casted it shows the menu where you can pick one of 252 idle animations. Chosen animation should be performed by PC/NPC instantly.
In vanilla game most of these animations were reserved for NPCs only and not for PC. And some of these were not possible to perform when flying camera mode was enabled. Your character can use such skills from now on and NPCs can play them at your will as well ;-]
In 'Actors In Charge' you can find following idle animations:
- activities (activate, drink, make potions, read, pray, use etc.),
- bed / bedroll anims (enter, exit, sleep),
- gestures (cheer, greet, point, talk, yield, etc.),
- postures (kneel, statue pose, speech etc.),
- vampire anims (sleep, feed),
- movement anims (walk, run, sneak, swim, dodge),
- combat anims (stagger, recoil, power attacks),
- creature anims (flame atronach, lich, spriggan)
- facial expressions (it changes look of PC/NPC face)
and many more...
All animations work in 3rd person mode only! Don't try to use them in 1st person mode! All these animations have not any conditions set that could prevent them from playing in certain situations. You must experiment yourself to discover what's possible and what's not. Well, make a new save, just in case ;-]
With blessing from Xiamara herself I've incorporated all idle animations from 'Strike a Pose' mod into 'Actors In Charge'.
GERMAN VERSION (translated by Katan)
IS AVAILABLE: HERE.
- Added to main menu SetAlert option that forces NPCs to draw their fists/weapon without changing their combat state. Many animations (like kneeling with a sword) make some sense now ;-]
- Added 79 combat and movement animations. In vanilla game many of these aren't possible to perform by PC when flying camera mode is enabled.
- Added 50 creature animations. These are quite new for both, NPC and PC.
- Fixed minor issue when actor's amulet stays in NPCs inventories longer than expected (e.g. after their death ;-]). It affects only those NPCs on whom you cast a spell.
- Overall number of idle animations increased up to 123,
- Included all (except one) animations from Xiamara and Aleanne's 'Strike a Pose' mod (with Xiamara's permission),
- Added 7 new 'mixing potion' animations with retextured bottles and retorts.
- Edited almost all animations with NifSkope. They loop by themselves and not by scripts, now. That means you don't have to wait until they finish to reset them or to start the new animation.
- Added support for NPCs and companions ;-]