Alright, I had to remove and reupload the 26-07 release since it had a bug with the hitboxes. Anyway, this release has the MD5 mostly working, and is mostly for testing and feedback - not many gameplay changes.
==HOW TO USE==
1) Extract the .zip file wherever you want.
2) Copy or symlink pak0.pk3 from either Quake 3 (demo or full) or Open arena into the q3rdx folder.
(q3rdx will be located inside the folder release-28-07 that you extracted from the .zip file.)
3) (Optional) Copy whatever pak file you want from Quake 3 or Open Arena into q3rdx.
4) Try it out.
> Basic MD5 support (includes new playermodel)
> New MD5 hitboxes
> New muzzle flashes
> Gameplay changes
- Hit scan bullets are back
- More head damage (one hit kill with all weapons, unless you have a helmet)
- Somewhat less acceleration (but higher default speed)
If you spot a bug, please report it with as much detail as possible.
Any place is acceptable, but I've opened a forum for that purpose.
A list of known bugs has been written there. It will help if you check it before reporting.