This patch will update any version from 3.4+ to 3.8.0.
#### Battlefield 2 Modification 21CW Changelog####
-Tweaked the Uzis physical recoil
-New/modified textures for some vehicles (mostly aircrafts)
-Added OPP versions of the little bird (different color)
-Replaced the GBLMG_M249MINIMI with the eurif_hk21 & the M240B with the GBRIF_L86 for EU support classes.
-Replaced the 21cw_at4 with the GBLAT_Law80 for the EU AT classes.
-Balanced replacement weapons w/ their counterparts.
-Applied correct vehicles_server.zip
-Fully updated UK kits & Weapons to current standards
-Added external seats to the Challenger
- Another try to fix the end of round stats.
- Tweaked the Micro Uzis to tone them down.
- Removed the parachutes from the _1g city fight kits that mistakenly had them in.
- Attached 2 external seats to the T90 & M1A1.
- Boosted the AT kits' SMG damage from 24 to 26
- Tweaked the Menu again, found some weapons that still had red text.
- Tweaked the xpak_ailraider to get better climbing performance.
- Tweaked the engine of the Vodnik to give it performance more in line with the other Heavy Jeeps.
- Removed the Semi-Auto shotguns from the Engineer kit. Put the Micro Uzis in their place..
- Engineer kit gets the Jackhammer back as the unlock.
- Fixed the end of round statistics for correct stats
- Fixed the commander menu when the mouse is in the lower part of the map
- Removed the sound when not spotting anything
- Added the desert eagles to the "other armies" pickup kits (EU/CH/MEC)
- The SpecOps kit got the regular c4 back. Dynamite moved to 5.
- Tracked APCs recieved a 10kph speed boost.
- APC ROF reduced.
- Implemented Squad leader medic pickup kit w/ Assault class's rifle.
- Added Dogbite's models & textures for the new kit.
- Tweaked the DistancetoStartLoseDamage for several rifles, increased some, decreased others.
- Tweaked the DistancetoMinDamage for several rifles.
- Tweaked MinDamage for Silenced Spec-Ops & Support kits.
- Changed the Engineer Unlock kit Main weapon.
- Engineer kit loses the C4 get's claymore back.
- Added kill messages for new weapons.
- Implemented phase 1 of planned kit selection image revamp.
- Tweaked the level flight speed of the Hippo
- Tweaked the level flight speed of the Hippo
- Implemented step 1 of kit selection screen graphic overhaul. Removed all current Red text.
- Increased the TTL of the mobile arty gun projectile so you can do ballistic shots
- xb385 made an nice destroyable target object for practice maps (StaticObjects/21cw/tragetobject)
- Removed the already disabled "SCAN" button in the commander menu
- Readded commander spotting but limited it to "fully zoomed in mode" only (he must see the enemy)
- Fixed the misaligned icons in the commander menu
- Started creating ingame spotting for mines (message only at the moment, no minimap icon)
- Replaced the PKM & M240 as the standard weapon w/ the m240 & RPK.
- Used the minimi for the US & EU because got some wierd issues with the uslmg_m249saw in earlier testing.
- Added "heavy" for Assault variants and "light" for Medic variants to the names of the M16 and AK101
- Readded the elevations display for the mobile arty which got removed sometime accidently in the past
- Reverted the medic and supply bags back to vanilla behavior
- Removed unneeded AF/EF files
- Lots of new/updated textures (Dogbite/Terran)
- All the pickup kits got a deserteagle as their pistol
- cut back the helos AP rounds explosion damage radius and direct damage
- fixed the camera views on the attack choppers guns
- removed all OPT content from the mod as it seemed to cause the CTD issues
- reverted all kits back to the 2.5.4 versions
- increased MBT HEAT loadout from 10 to 20.
- decreased the power of the Medic rifle slightly in comparision to the Assault rifle.
- brought the tracked APCs into balance with their wheeled companions.
- fixed the 3D map icons for C4, claymores and mines
- reverted everything back to 2.6.4
- added colorized messages
- some minor HUD fixes
-Added a new common projectile for the AM sniper rifles.
-Fixed most of the issues with the AM sniper rifles.
-Another fix for the CTD issue of the UK Support grenade launcher.
-Fixed the 2nd unlock of the chinese support kit.
-Fixed medic not healing/engineer not repairing issue of the land rovers.
-Increased the hitpoints for the stationary AT weapons back to 500, increased the hitpoints of the stationary AA to 1000.
-Removed the individual unlock weapon graphics as they do not work properly with the 2nd unlock available.
-Fixed the UK Support grenade launcher.
-Added GrapplingHookRopeContainer to the 21cw_constants
-Re-added the removed replaceItem lines as that might cause trouble with the 2nd unlocks.
-added missing weapon select icon for the AK101 burst version.
-Fixed the missing hit indicator in scoped vision mode of some hand weapons.
-Added text descriptions to the weapon icons.
-Added missing unique weapon icons.
-Alrik updated the handheld weapon system to improve the specializations of the weapons
-Removed the zoom from the tanks
-Increased the tracked AAVs missiles from 2 to 4 to counter the powerful airforce systems
-Added code for an improved scoring (but not activated yet)
-Repacked the full mod to fix a problem created by the patch from 2.5.5 to 2.6.0
-Fixed the unlock of the CH assault kit
-Fixed the Pilot pickup kit geometry
-Added taxi engine to the J10 and F16
-Fixed the F16 landing gear
-Reduced the delay to use of the tank weapons back to 1.25s both, heat and sabot
-Changed the velocity of the heat round back to the same as the sabot round
-Reduced the reload time of the sabot round back to the old value (heat round remains at 3.25s)
-reduced the attack choppers amount of flares to vanilla settings
-some fixes for the t'n'w scoring
-fixed some weapons hud names
-fixed the firing delays of the mobile gun arty with projectile cam
-generalized the army names
-"new" intro videos
-refactored all kits
-reduced rpg/at4 projectiles from 6 to 4
-added new kit versions for CH and EU which have the opposing teams weapons as unlocks
-balanced the range rovers to the other slowmovers
-tweaked the stationary weapons systems so they can be destroyed by the new
anti-material sniper rifle
-reduced number of mags of the sniper rifles, increased ammo per mag
-enabled spotting when using the GTLD
-new sounds when requesting artillery using the GTLD (use the normal "request artillery" com rose command)
-adjusted the tanks machine guns (coaxial and copula)
-added healing capability to the APCs
-increased delay to use time of the tank sabot rounds (match to the heat rounds)
-decreased heat rounds per tank from 20 to 10
-increaset sabot rounds from 20 to 30
-decreased speed of the heat rounds
-tank MGs are now selectable slot 3
-added zoom to the tanks