We are working on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL Total Conversion addons since May, 2007 .
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Moddb.com on
- Age from 22 and above
- Higher technical education
- Experience not less than 2 years
- Interest in Stalker
- Fluency in ASM, C / C + +, LUA, HLSL
- Understanding the graphics engine, 3D-editors, vertex and pixel shaders
- The ability to understand another's code of any complexity and catch all sorts of errors, including gameplay
- Knowledge in DirectX 9-11 and OpenGL libraries
- Perseverance, ingenuity, teamwork and without orders from above willing to work at least 1-3 hours a day on the project
- For higher security, we will need scan of passport or personal id card, which will be sent to gsc gameworld
- Modding experience, knowledge of LUA and basic principles of operation of the engine
- Experience with TortoiseSVN or TortoiseGIT (if not, we teach it)
- Be familiar with what Dropbox (if not, we show how it works)
- Ability to work in Borland C + + Builder
- Ability to write technical documentation, if required
- Further development, debugging and optimization of existing graphics engine parts (dx9-11)
- Further development, debugging, game mechanics and luashnyh scripts
- Refinement, writing pixel and vertex shaders
- With the appropriate ability and desire: preparation of design and technical documentation
- All depends on the quality of the final product. Payment is not granted, but possible. We work for free, but if we can make quality product, it might change.
Send an email to email@example.com with your info/cv.