Welcome to Aethex, a Video Game Company founded in California since 2012. Our talented and hardworking team is dedicated to ensuring that everything Aethex creates is innovative, fun and exciting. As a rule, we’ve agreed never release anything “less than perfect”. Read on to learn more about our business, our games, and what we have to offer our community of gamers.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by AeThex on
Project Manta-Ray - An Open World PC Title Release
Contracted – Paid (Post-Launch Rev Shared, including pay during crowdfunding)
We are seeking an experienced 2d concept artist for ww2 style single player game.
Understand and interpret requirements from the film/advertising concept Study the script to understand required mood and overall theme Consider camera angles and lighting to be used in the storyboard presentation Compose wire-frame drawings from which the more detailed illustrations will be developed Complete color or monochrome storyboards in full for use by production staff Edit storyboards and make changes as per the request of director or production team.
- Solid English skills and good communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very
strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Must be able to Communitcate through Discord, and Keep track of the tracker and Comminicte with the team
- Game industry programming experience
- Solid understanding of C++ in a games development environment
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience working with scripting languages and/or node-based scripting
Send your Resume and or CV to Jobs@aethex.net