Welcome to Aethex, a Video Game Company founded in California since 2012. Our talented and hardworking team is dedicated to ensuring that everything Aethex creates is innovative, fun and exciting. As a rule, we’ve agreed never release anything “less than perfect”. Read on to learn more about our business, our games, and what we have to offer our community of gamers.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by AeThex on
Project Manta-Ray - An Open World PC/XBOX Title Release
Contracted – Paid (Post-Launch Rev Shared, including pay during crowdfunding)
We are seeking a Concept Artist As a Concept Artist you will help create stunning visuals for representation of an idea for use in the project.
- Create Concept Images
- Create immersive and compelling visuals
- Create accurate task duration estimates and complete all work
in a timely basis
- Solid English skills and good communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very
strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Must be able to communicate through Discord, and Keep track of the tracker and communicate with the team
- Game industry programming experience
- Solid understanding of C++ in a games development environment
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience working with blender and or other art tools
The Game is being Developed in Cryengine 5, and unity. If Possible, you might also be assigned the Graphics Programmer, and Network Programmers tasks if you are known well in those areas.
The Pay as noted is Rev shared, and you will be making money during the Crowdfunding, as well as game release. The Percent of the game revenue you will make will be based on the amount of work you complete on the game. You will be required to sign an NDA. As an employee, you will also get your own work email, as well as other options coming soon.
The Job is a Remote Job, so you can work from home, any time you are able to work (There will be deadlines), but otherwise, you can work when you want.
If you have any questions, please send me a PM on Discord.
Send your Applications to Jobs@aethex.net