ZoneExpanded - Artefacts adds 10 new artefacts to Call of Misery. All artefacts are based on those in the book "Roadside Picnic". The artefacts are very well balanced and I think they fit misery perfectly. Some have unique properties too which were not used in misery before, to make the artefact system more interesting.
Players will find new artefacts in every map, in anomalies and in loot. Right now there are 10 different artefacts, which can be used with the containers in CoM. One of the artefacts will be a quest item in one of my mods next year.
I am sure all of the artefacts fit well in Call of Misery, and I tried to make all of them interesting with positive, negative and unique effects. These won't make the player feel invincible at all.
Links to installation files below.
1. Install CoM if you haven't yet, step 2 and 3 are optional.
2. (optional) Install STCoM, its WP fix and its english translation
3. (optional) Install Outfit Addon 4.03 for CoM (very easy)
3. (optional) If you install the new Outfit Addon Extended (Com with STCoM) instead of 4.03, a patch is included in my mod.
4. Copy the gamedata folder inside Zone Expanded - Artefacts to your installation directory, overwriting existing files.
10. Good hunting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Let me know if you like my mod!
1. CoC 1.4.12 : Moddb.com
2. CoC 1.4.16 patch: Moddb.com
3. CoM 1.0d fix 2: Moddb.com
4. CoM English translation: Moddb.com
5. STCoM Weapon Pack: Moddb.com
6. STCoM WP fix: Moddb.com
7. STCoM English Translation: Moddb.com
8. Outfit Addon for CoM: Moddb.com
9. Outfit Addon Extended (CoM STCoM): Moddb.com
You do not need to start a new game with ZoneExpanded - Artefacts.
This mod can be used with both CoM, and CoM with STCoM+Outfit Addon installed, no patch needed. STCoM and OutfitAddon require a new game.
Other mods that might be compatible should:
-not change/add anomalies or artefact spawns
-not change the original artefact files (descriptions and effects)
-not change the ui_icon_equipment.dds file
-not change trader files
-not edit files related to artefact containers
-not edit debug_spawner.ltx (optional)
-not edit item drops/rates in case my artefacts are in the file you overwrite
This means most mods will be compatible, just double check.
Examples of COMPATIBLE mods:
OA Extended with my patch