This models pack contains 130 uniforms for the early and late campaign plus 130 new face variations. NEW UPDATE!
All new uniforms and faces for the Euro Foot Artillery, Euro Line Infantry, Euro heavy Cavalry, Euro Provincial Cavalry, Euro Lt Infantry, Euro Officers one and two, Euro Musicians one and two, Euro Generals Staff and Officers and Euro Militia. The Euro Grenadiers have all new uniforms but not new faces yet.
1. If you don't have Model Manager 1.5 you need to get it. You can download it for free. The Path you need to use is C/ Program Files x86/ Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Empire Total War / data.
2. WM56 ETW 1700S MOD has 11 files for download. Click on the WM56 MOD PICTURE open my mod page. When the page opens you will see some files for download on the left side of the page but not all 11 files are listed. Go to the right side of the page and scroll up or down till you see the word statistics below that you will see the words Rank, Visits, Last Update, Watchers, and Addons. Click on the number 11 to the right of the word Addons. When the new page opens you will see all 11 downloads on the left side of the page.
3. The 1st file for download at the top of the page is WM56 ETW 1700S Models. Download and unzip the file. If you want to keep your original or old models file make a new folder in your data directory named old or original Packs and put the old models file in it. Now put your new models file in C/ Program Files x86/ Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Empire Total War / data.
4. All of the pack files that you download for the 1700S mod go in C/ Program Files x86/ Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Empire Total War / data.
5. WM56 ETW 1700S MAPS : When you download and unzip this file you will see a boot .pack put it in your data folder and if you want to keep the old boot pack put it in your old or original Pack files folder in C/ Program Files x86/ Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Empire Total War / data. The other file you will see is the WM56 ETW 1700S MAPS file. Open it and you will see ESF 10 Million file, open this file and you will see a file named campaigns. If you want to save the old file just put it in the same folder with the old pack files in Empire Total War / data. Now just copy and paste the new campaigns folder in Empire Total War / data. Now open the WM56 ETW 1700S MAPS file and you will see campaign maps file. To save the old or original maps put the file in your old or original pack files folder in Empire Total War / data. Now copy and paste the new campaign maps file to Empire Total War / data. Now all files are installed and now it is time to launch the 1700S mod with the model manager 1.5 mm1.5 for short.
6. Open the model manager 1.5 look to the right and you will see a ETW LAUNCH ICON and below it to the left side and just below the launch icon you will see two white boxes click both boxes and wait for the list of files to show up in the big box on the left side of the page. Now that you see the list of files unclick the 2 boxes and wait for the file to show up again. now you should see the files to the 1700S mod that you download and put in C/ Program Files x86/ Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Empire Total War / data. Now put a check mark in the box to the left of the WM56 1700S MOD FILES. Once you have selected the files move them to the top of the list and then go back to the right side of the page and click on the long white box below the game launcher give the mod a name like WM56 ETW 1700S MOD then click to save it. Now you are ready to launch the WM56 ETW 1700S MOD.
Post a comment