Additional player feedback when shooting/getting shot
- Call of Chernobyl 1.5
- Dead Air
- Most other mods
A gameplay script that adds additional hit feedback when someone is shot.
For all human characters (NPCs or Player):
- Plays a sound based on where the character was hit and what the character is wearing
- 2 different hit types (head and body)
- 5 different armor types per hit type (5 for head, 5 for body)
- 20 sound variations for each armor type (200 sound variations total)
- Headshots are much more distinct
For the player only:
- The player's view shakes based on where the player is hit and what the player is wearing
- Getting shot is much more brutal, especially in the head
- Stronger armor increases the player's resistance to the shake, rewarding armor upgrades
- Full compatibility with any other mod
- No mod or file conflictions
- No file overrides
The mod is only configured for vanilla outfits.
To add additional outfits, you must add them to configs/plugins/wepl_hit_effect_outfits.ltx
To add additional character models, you must add them to configs/plugins/wepl_hit_effect_visuals.ltx
In order to re-release/include this addon into your mod, please contact me first!