This only works with Duke 3D v1.3 (ie a non-atomic version of duke3d.grp). 1) Copy the file VIXENS2.EXE to your \Duke3d directory 2) Run it and extract all the contents to your \Duke3d directory 3) After you have installed Vixens TC, type ' VIXENS2 ' to play in single player UNINSTALL: Type ' Vixens2X ' to uninstall Vixens Resurrection NOTE: This total conversion is for Duke Nukem v1.3d only !!! It doesn't work with the Plutonium Pak (v1.4 and v1.5)
*.CHEAT CODES (may cause game to crash)
1) DNBODYSUIT : Invincibility
2) DNBITEME : All weapons & key cards
3) Walk up to a waterfountain and start drinking - after a while a message will flash and you'll get the Vixens laser with unlimited ammo :) (press spacebar to use)
This TC is STRICTLY for adults only! (above 18 yrs old). It contains various adult / XXX themes and graphics.
1. Minimum system requirements: 486DX266 , 16MB RAM , VGA local bus video, 60 MB free space on a hard disk drive, Sound Card.
2. Recommended : P166 , 64MB RAM, PCI Video Card , PCI Sound Card, 60 MB free space on a hard disk drive.
(press "1" to select)
More powerfull than Duke's Mighty Foot. Don't be discouraged if you've run out of ammo, just draw out your deadly machete and charge!!! You'll be suprised how powerfull this simple blade could be!
2. Assault Rifle
(press "2" to select)
Basic weapon for Duke. Not to be underestimated; with improved ammo, fast firing rate, and accurate long-range targeting; this is the weapon for hitting them from the distance and also for "up-close-and- personal encounters.
Ammo: Maximum of 200 rounds
3. Riot Gun
(press "3" to select)
Improved Shotgun with deadly rounds. Move up close and fire for maximum effect! Able to take out one Vixens for every shot.
Ammo: Maximum of 50 shells
(press "4" to select)
Duke's favorite weapon. Ever get trapped in a tight spot? Just load up your mini-gun and let it rip!! Watch as a hail of lead sends tons of Vixens bursting apart!
Ammo: Maximum of 150 rounds
5. FRG Cannon
(press "5" to select)
Launches Fusion-Rocket Grenades that explodes with deadly force once it hits its target. Significantly more powerfull than a simple RPG, so don't stand too close to the blast!
Ammo: Maximum of 50 grenades
(press "6" to select)
Remotely detonated grenades. Lob a couple around a corner to set up a deadly trap or drop a few down at unseen Vixens and your headaches are gone!! The longer the FIRE button is pressed, the farther the grenade will travel
Ammo: Maximum of 50 grenades
7. Flame Thrower
(press "7" to select)
Wait till those Vixens get close and fire away! Liquid gel fuel causes high flame temperature - causing those Vixens to burst apart on contact!!
Ammo: Maximum of 50 shots
8. FRG Devastator
(press "8" to select)
Fires a hail of FRG grenades at it's target. Usefull against mech. units, turrets and bosses as maximum damage is delivered with each round.
Ammo: Maximum of 99 grenades
9. Antimatter Tripbomb
(press "9" to select)
The usual trip-bomb but fitted with anti-matter cannisters. Once set up, any Vixens crossing it's trip beam would set off an explosion that would rupture the anti-matter cannisters causing a MAJOR explosion!! Be VERY far when they go off!!!
Ammo: Maximum of 10 units
10. Plasma Thrower
(press "0" to select)
Fires pure super-heated plasma at it's target. On contact, the Vixens would be stopped cold in their tracks, but watch, they'll start to burn and explode in spontaneous combustion!! Probably the coolest weapon ever to be held by Duke!
Ammo: Maximum of 99 shots
1. Pod Females
- female volunteers from Earth who have been implanted with the alien larvae. They are normally sealed in a coccoon for two weeks untill the larvae fuses with their bodies, turning them into Vixens. - Duke arrives practically on the 14th day so most of those pods are ready to hatch a VIXEN babe! Don't stand too close to them!!!
2. Vixen Suicide Bombers
- they're beautiful, they're seductive, they're DANGEROUS and IN YOUR WAY! - approach them and they say "hi!" to you! Approach closer
and you could give'em the ol' "shakit baby!" Approach closer and err... - female volunteers from Earth with an extreme hatred of men! After they convert themselves into VIXENS, they go around the country-side, seducing a bunch of men at a time. By the time those dumb-ass guys get into the motel with her, they discover she's carrying a little
more than lip-gloss and parachutes in her purse...
3. Vixen Trooper
- female volunteers from Earth. They, as other female
volunteers from Earth are placed in a two-week coccoon, during which an alien larvae is placed into their body. At the end of the two week period, the alien larvae would achieve complete symbiosis with it's
host turning them into Vixens with super-human strength. They wear
the standard Vixen latex battle-dress and are equipped with a low-powered personal shield, a standard jetpack and an improved pulse laser. They also carry several anti-matter morter rounds each which are launched at targets from midair.
4. Vixen Captain
- female volunteers from Earth. VIXENS who are chosen as Captains usually have the gift of organization and leadership in them. Wears red uniform. Able to teleport from one location to another easily; trapping the unsuspecting enemy in dangerous cross-fire. Master at urban warfare and leadership due to her training. Medium powered personal shield takes more damage compared to the basic Vixen trooper. Fires similar pulse laser as trooper and wears standard jetpack.
5. Babe Trooper
- female officers of the Earth Defence Force who have defected to the Vixens. They carry a high-powered plasma-gun which is extremely deadly at close range and wear heavy army-issue armor. The alien larvae implanted into their body gives them extra-ordinary tolerance to heavy injury and blood-loss.
6. Babe Cops
- avoid at all cost. Female police officers from Earth who have defected to the Vixens. Due to their police background, they are usually expert marks-me ...err marks-persons. After their conversion to VIXENS, they are trained to handle the rapid-fire particle gun. The only thing you get to see when you're in front of them is a spray of particle blasts flying at your face! and if you're still stuck staring at their tight dress,...adios! They carry a medium-to-light personal shield however, so if you're quick on the gun, you could take them out with mucho damage to your err...person.
- specially bred Vixens who possess incredible psychic powers and are successfully able to use it as a weapon. As an extra, most of them chose to incorporate machines into their body to become incredible cyborgs. Usually serves as ship-board security/marines on Vixen vessels. They have built-in jetpacks and heavy personal shield.
8. Recon Droids
- Small-sized robotic recon droids. These buggers engage their anti-grav engines and roam the countryside, scouting for the Vixens. Once they spot any enemy within firing range, they'll start launching FRG rounds. Although they have low hit points, their small size makes it a challenging target.
9. Mech Warrior
- The ultimate in Vixens robotic technology; carrying automatic twin FRG grenade launchers, they are a sight to behold. The Vixens normally prefer to fight their own battles themselves, but once they get pushed around too much, they'll bring in the hardware. These units have low hit-points though, so you'll be able to take these down with a full clip or a single well-placed FRG shot
10. Vixens Drop-ship
- Shuttle used to transport units of the Vixens from orbit to the ground. A multi-role shuttle, capable of engaging EDF fighters as well as acting as gunships and light bombers. It's main weapon is the pulse laser.
11. Marine POWs
- The Vixens share an extreme hatred against the EDF's 5th Army and they would go to the extreme to make any prisoners from the 5th severly suffer for their crimes. These POWs have been tortured beyond rescue and would appreciate a quick end to their sufferings. Don't approach too close though! These guys have been booby-trapped with explosives by the Vixens.
12. Lara Croft
- Escaping the tragic fall of London, Lara arrives in New York City and joins the resistance movement there. She was instrumental in the rescue of Princess Karla after her capture by the EDF. Currently acts as Princess Karla's aide and leader of the Vixens in New York. Carries an automatic FRG machine-pistol and wears a medium powered personal shield. Able to teleport out once she takes a certain amout of damage and reappear again fully healed. Watch out though, everytime she teleports out, a babe trooper would teleport in to replace her.
13. Clones of Princess Karla
- The Princess believes in sharing herself with others and what beter way than to clone several copies of herself. Besides that, this will confuse potential assassins as to which is the REAL Princess Karla and keep everyone guessing. Move up close to one and you'll get to "make it out" with her. Duke gets his health points increased to the max every time he "does it" with her, so try and protect these clones! In some missions, THE ONLY WAY for the poor injured Duke to increase his health is to "make it" with them!
14. Princess Karla
- leader of the women's resistance on Earth and the highest representative of the VIXENS to arrive on the planet. A warrior-priestess and a shrewd politician who successfully sparks off the first "sex-war" in Earth's history. She wears a high-powered personal shield and a jet pack. An experienced warrior, she carries a multi-fire gun; capable of firing anti-matter mortar rounds for long range duels, FRG grenades for medium range and pulse lasers for closer range duels. If you get really close, she'll blast you with a shrink ray and squish your tiny ass.