Adjusts the position of some HUD models. Anomaly 1.5.0 (Beta 3)
Simple config edits that adjust the position of the following weapons...
Note that this disables the updated 3d ACOG models (had trouble porting/aligning). I may fix this in the future.
- Last update for a while
- Fixed broken AK74M variant animations.
- Temporary fix for under-barrel grenade launchers misalignment (changed offset to 0 so you basically just get a zoom instead)
Update 1.11 Hotfix
- AK74M(alt) and AK74(camo) has broken animations/aligning since it is using a different model from the other variants.
- Reverted broken values back to default.
- Fixed the M4A1 variants displaying the incorrect skin when an Eotech is attached.
- Added G36, G36K, M4A1(Carry Handle Ver), ASVAL
- 3D ACOG is working for M4A1.
- Temporary fix for the M4A1 variants using the Barska sight when attaching an Eotech.
- Fixed crash when one of the AKM variants were loaded due to incorrect filepath set in the item_visual property.
- Added readme.txt
- Changed archive from .7z to .zip
- Included folder structure for easy drag and drop installation.
To-do list (Likely be done when working HUD adjust in Anomaly is released)
- Fix misaligned UBGL
- Restore 3D ACOGs on all modified weapons
- Include a few shotguns and pistols