A 3 player map by General_Specific.
:: Unfair Advantage (by General_Specific) ::
This is a 3-player multiplayer/skirmish map for Generals Zero Hour.
Based on the map in CNC3 with the same name, this encourages a 1 on
2 match with the solo team located north of the map and the double-
teaming opponents positioned at the south. The northern player has two
supply docks at his disposal (instead of two blue tiberium fields)
and two oil derricks further away from the base. The other two players,
however, have one supply dock each.
There are problems with how some of the shadows are displayed in the
map but other than that she should work just fine.
Extract the entire folder to your "Maps" folder in My Documents.
Eg: C:Documents and SettingsAleMy DocumentsCommand and
Conquer Generals Zero Hour DataMaps
Afterwards, play a skirmish game and check the Unofficial
Maps section. It should be there.
billy_gun4 at yahoo dot com
... Spam me and you'll have the FBI at your back within 5 minutes.
"May's" and "May Not's"
This map MAY NOT:
- be claimed as your own work.
- be sold or used to make profit in any way, shape, or form.
- be edited and then distributed without my permission.
This map MAY:
- be redistributed as long as the whole package is left unedited
and that this readme file is included.
Special Thanks to:
- Filefront and the mapping community (I learned to make maps by viewing
your work and reading your tutorials. Thanks!)
- EA Games (... Hey, someone's gotta thank em.')
- ... and to you for downloading my map in the first place. Enjoy.
Copyrighted by General_Specific.