A small WIP to fix bugs and bring more functionality to Last Day, regularly updated (make sure to READ THE DESCRIPTION and download the latest version)
- Always make sure to install this over english translation files.
- If you installed any new English Translation files in the future, re-install this add-on once again.
- Install (main files) first, cause some of the included (optional tweaks) won't work without them.
- It's NOT RECOMMENDED to play Azazel mode with (open transactions) option turned off, you may possess someone and find yourself in some locked map with undiscovered exits. so yeah...
Install this part before using any optional tweaks. no new game is required.
This is a collection of bug fixes and improvements:
You may find something useful here, install what you need:
• Controller nerf: this tweak nerfs the controller psi-aura in case you need it, now its similar/a bit stronger than Burer's psi-aura.
• Hotkey (camera toggle): one key to switch between camera types instead of three (default is F10, check (Changing Hotkeys) text file to change it).
• Azazel Faction Menu (by Debrovski): allows you to choose next character's faction you want to play in Azazel Mode and more.
• Choose the Route You're Paying For: (for those who play without opened map routes)
The idea of paying traders for hidden routes in MLR is great. it gives the feeling of progression through your playthrough.
The issue however is that spending those 8000 RU feels like rolling dice, you may or may not get the route you want.
With this tweak:
• Improved Icons for Consumable and Medical Items:
This will replace the low-quality icons for consumable/medical items with improved easily-recognizable one.
- Added futures: Azazel mode - Survival mode, Ironman mode has been moved to new-game menu
- Added more options: Suppressor Toggle, Artifact degradation + Opened level transitions + Fast travel
- Fixed issues with Azazel mode, such as transferred radiation/bleeding to new possessed players and dying constantly to psi-surges.
- Fixed some text and UI elements for 4:3 resolutions.
- Brain Scorcher and Miracle Machine are disable in Azazel mode, to prevent instant death to possessed monolith players.
- New optional tweak: (Choose the Route You're Paying For)
- New optional tweak: (Improved Icons for Consumable and Medical Items)
- (artefact_degradation.script) is ported from CoC 1.5, (Artifact degradation) should work properly now.
- Updated to be compatible with the latest English Translation files (0.8.5)
- Updated (axr_companions.script) to prevent possible crashes.
- Restored "Lost for the Zone" message on death >:D
- Fixed a case where companions menu doesn't work upon loading a save (credits to Ghia_00 for the report)
- Fixed: a case where camera binds reset upon loading a game.
Report any bug you may find, have fun stalker.
If you wish to contact me, Steam is the place where i usually hang around