This patch will allow you to play through tr1p with MMod's gameplay revisions and visual enhancements.
- PATCH NOTES - UPDATE 1.2 -
• Rewrote the difficulty descriptions in order to better represent the level of difficulty that players can expect when they play the mod.
• Added closed captions for the Combine Overwatch.
• Updated the presentation of some UI elements.
• Updated the chapter background images.
• Fixed some issues with weapon selection on controllers.
- PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENTS -
Before you install this patch, make sure that you have the following things installed:
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer + Half-Life 2: Episode Two
You also need to be enrolled into Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer's 'upcoming' beta branch.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do so, courtesy of malortie:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer. (you can find it in the 'Tools' section of Steam)
- Go to the "Properties" tab. In the "Properites" tab, open the "Betas" menu.
- Change the "Select the beta you would opt into" option to "upcoming".
- Restart Steam.
• HL2: MMod (1.3) along with my MMod Fixes and Enhancements Project
- HOW TO INSTALL -
Extract the "HL2MMod_tr1p" folder into your sourcemods folder. Then restart your Steam client.
- ADDITIONAL CREDITS -
Changelog for previous updates:
- PATCH NOTES - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.11 -
• Added a "Leave game" button to the in-game menu that allows the player to exit back to the main menu whenever they like.
• Small reduction in file size.
- PATCH NOTES - UPDATE 1.1 -
This update brings full compatibility with the 1.3 patch for HL2: MMod. In addition, Steam Overlay functionality has been also restored with this update.