A multiple gametype map by DeekCiti Environments.
Author: DeekCiti Environments
* Added another Entrance to Secret/Back Room on 2nd Floor of Mansion.
* Added another Climbable Tree in Forest, marked with Teddy Bear and on Minimap.
* Fixed Elevator Cables coming through Roof of Mansion when elevator is on 2nd Floor.
* Removed Drown Script in Catacombs, and lowered water level.
* Fixed Hint "Press Use" on back door of Mansion.
* Fixed Minimap/Loadscreen.
* Fixed other minor Details.
* Added Distance Fog Dvar
Default = 1
0 = No Distance Fog
1 = Distance Fog
set scr_allow_distfog 1
NOTE: This map requires the Updated Teams.gsc for servers to show the proper teams being SAS vs Spetnaz.
NOTE: Unless there is a huge demand for this map to be re-released because of a big bug, this will be the final version of this map, due to a Memory Error that happens when adding any more models to the map.
We wanted to add grass models over the whole terrain, but because of this Memory Error, it cannot be done, which is frustrating.
- 3 Very Large Houses, each with 3 floors including a basement, and 1 Huge Mansion, complete with 4 working Elevators and booby traps. All houses have rooftop access except the Mansion due to its location.
- 1 Working Windmill, and 1 Silo, both made for snipers.
- There is a Catacomb System that runs to and from each building so that all buildings have underground access.
- There is a tree fort in the forest, along with 2 Climbable trees, marked with a teddy bear.
- Doors that open, and Secret walls that open along with a couple secret rooms.
- Possible to Drown in the pond in the middle of the map.
- UAV, Airstrikes and Helicopters available.
- Free-for-all (dm)
- Team Deathmatch (war)
- Domination (dom)
- Headquaters (koth)
- Sabotage (sab)
- Search and Destroy (sd)
- Capture the Flag (CTF)
- Capture the Flag/Back (CTFB)
- Hold the Flag (HTF)
Players per faction:
SAS vs Speznas (Woodland)
Any Map issues please Email " deekc208 (AT) gmail.com "
Please test all gametypes, and report back any glitches, gametype issues or spawn problems. Please post them in the comments section.
If your loadscreen says "BETA" then you are running the "BETA" version as the final version will include any new fixes and a loadscreen without the "BETA" printed on it. Enjoy.
This was a group effort and a 2008-2009 DeekCiti Environments Production.
This will be the final version unless a huge bug is found!
PLEASE DO NOT DECOMPILE THIS MAP FOR ANY REASON! THAT IS VERY NON-RESPECTIVE TOWARDS MAP DEVELOPERS!