for people who like symbolic dates and stuff, we now have the twentieth year of Doom so we had to do something, right? So here is release candidate 2.
- New menu with ZDCMP2-specific options, made possible by new features recently added to ZDoom.
- By request: scripted autosave points! You can turn them off in the above menu.
- Want to make sure you've found all secrets before you start the final boss fight? ZDCMP2 now supports the "secret" console command.
- A couple voxel models have been cleverly hidden. Will you find them?
- Several areas have been tweaked, redesigned, or even added! Even less linear than before!
- An overall more generous distribution of ammo.
- If you just want to look at the scenery, it is now completable in nomonsters mode. Though you'll still get the bossfight...
- More secrets and Easter eggs.