A Protoss shipset from StarCraft 2. Does not have any default designs. Requires DOF common library.
NOTE: It is absolutely vital that you download and install the 'DOF-Shipset-Common Library' addon from Olynick.net. Failure to do so will have unpredictable effects, the least of which will invariably be that all hulls will be untextured black blobs - worst-case scenario, the game may cease functioning altogether!
If any previous installation of 'The Firstborn' exists, delete it before proceeding. Once you have installed the DOF common library, extract this .zip into Star Ruler 2/mods. The game will know what to do from there.
Includes custom hex limits through use of the Hex Limit Modifier.Includes subsets - variants of the shipset which have had some ships thematically stripped out, subsets are intended for use by the AI; though they can quite easily be used by players. The subsets are as follows:
- Nerazim: Dark Templar, only contains Dark Templar units. Fairly decently-sized.
- Tal'darim: 'Dark Protoss' models were used in Heart of the Swarm to represent the Tal'darim. Second smallest subset, but still fairly large. Now also includes several 'Death Fleet' units from the Legacy of the Void Tal'darim.
- Khalai: 'Light Protoss' models, but no Dark Templar units. Smaller only than the Daelaam subset.
- Daelaam: The Aiur and Nerazim subsets combined; in other words, StarCraft 2 units.
- Purifier: Purifiers as seen in Legacy of the Void. Smaller even than the Nerazim.
Contains the following ships as flagship and support hulls:
- Carrier (DEFAULT FLAGSHIP, available to all non-Purifier subsets, has a Death Fleet variant)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Arbiter
- Kailrinis-type Arbiter (Khalai)
- Golden Armada Arbiter (Khalai)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Supercarrier
- 'Early' Khalai Probe
- Interceptor (DEFAULT SUPPORT, available to all subsets, has a Death Fleet variant)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Mothership
- Obscurer (Nerazim Mothership)
- Purifier (DEFAULT FLAGSHIP, Purifier Mothership)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Mothership, Obscurer and Purifier Core
- Khalai and Tal'darim Observer
- Oracle (Nerazim)
- Khalai, Tal'darim and Purifier Prophet (Oracles)
- Khalai, Tal'darim and Death Fleet Photon Sphere
- Khalai, Tal'darim and Death Fleet Probe
- Khalai and Tal'darim Sentry
- Energizer (Purifier Sentry)
- Havoc (Death Fleet Sentry)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Shuttle
- Void Ray (Nerazim)
- Destroyer (Death Fleet Void Ray)
- Khalai and Tal'darim Warp Ray
- Mohandar-type Void Ray
- Mohandar-type Khalai and Tal'darim Warp Ray
- Void Seeker (Nerazim)
- Templar (Khalai), Tal'darim and Nerazim Battleship
- Khalai, Tal'darim, Purifier and Death Fleet Tempest
- Typhoon (Nerazim Tempest)
- Khalai Evacuation and Death Fleet Transport
Contains the following stations as station hulls:
- Nexus (DEFAULT STATION)
- All Mothership and Mothership Core variants
- Nerazim Dark Shrine
Also contains Khalai, Nerazim, Tal'darim and Death Fleet Stargates as 'Gate hulls'. This functionality requires that Stargate Integration is enabled by other mods.
Credits can be found at Steamcommunity.com. Please inform me if there is a bug or someone has been miscredited.